Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

LETS BE AVING YOU.....LOUDEST CHEER OF THE NIGHT

Just goes to show you that love really was in the air last night.

Delia and MWJ got a huge cheer when introduced by Chris Goreham and the biggest cheer of the night came when Delia was asked to relive that ''famous'' moment again.

Can we agree that everyone now loves each other again and we get back to the way things used to be ??

OTBC

Yes, let''s remind ourselves of one of the most cringe worthy episodes in our history. Whilst celebrating our lowest league placing in 50 years....

BUT congratulations to Lambert & team for actually instilling some hope in what was a hopeless situation....

[quote user="Duffman"]Just goes to show you that love really was in the air last night.

Delia and MWJ got a huge cheer when introduced by Chris Goreham and the biggest cheer of the night came when Delia was asked to relive that ''famous'' moment again.

Can we agree that everyone now loves each other again and we get back to the way things used to be ??

OTBC[/quote]Did she do it? I was stuck in Londinion so couldn''t be there *chokes and cries hard into keyboard*

She did indeed Chirp.

Started with ''you are the best football supporters in the world'' and then ended with ''Let''s be aving you''

I couldn''t bring myself to cheer but was amazed at the amount of people who seemed to love it.

Made me cringe and I knew it would make the headlines again.

I walked in at 2am this morning put on sky and there it was. I woke up to 4 msgs of people taking the pi$$.

I know she did it as a joke but others don''t believe me when I tell them that.

I still can''t forgive I''m afraid. Last yr hurt too much to just paper over the cracks.

Well done Lambert, McNally, the squad and Foulger.

I will change my opinion if we get back to the premier and show some ambition.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Oh and my friend moaned about her and someone said "go support Ipswich then!" I love that attitude![/quote]

So do I, good attitude! Have to say some people need to get over themselves, getting embarrassed about people having a drink, doing something a little passionate and maybe foolish. That''s the majority of the fans I grew up with, maybe this is another example of modern fans at Carrow Rd. What was your friend moaning about?

He said, it seems that people hae forgot the previous 13 yrs of failure.

A fair point. It wasn''t like he was going on, he just made a point.

The guy that said about taking his support elsewhere then struggled with the words to OTBC! Priceless.

Say what we will about her, and I''ve said plenty and still stand by it, but no other club has such an instantly recornisable person as Delia, she''s unique..............Gawd love her for that.

She is a legend, no doubt about it.

That said her seafood risotto was god awful.

Come on.  Be fair.

The crowd starting singing "Come on Let''s be having you" and Delia responded to that.   She did not mention her "catchphrase" until the crowd did.

If you want to criticise anyone for raking over that incident then blame the hundreds if not thousands (because it was very loud and very widespread being one of the biggest songs of the evening) who were siniging.  And also come up with a better Delia chant!!

Uniquely annoying and full of sh......

Just waiting for another "we''ve got investment lined up" type of speech she came out with at the Norfolk Show Ground. I fully expect her to go missing again if we struggle next year.

Congrats to Lambert & his team but can''t celebrate the people that got us to the third tier of football for the first time in my lifetime.

Jesus christ, some of you really are miserable bastards!Despite what YOU think of it, the majority of people there wanted to hear it (thousands of people appealed in chant for it) and she responded to the fans wishes, because she does love the fans.Now, whether it''s embarassing, cringeworthy or whatever, just get over it and take it as what it is...a joke..

[quote user="Mike Grant"]

Just waiting for another "we''ve got investment lined up" type of speech she came out with at the Norfolk Show Ground. I fully expect her to go missing again if we struggle next year.

Congrats to Lambert & his team but can''t celebrate the people that got us to the third tier of football for the first time in my lifetime.

[/quote]Well said Mike.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[/quote]Well said Mike.[/quote]

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39403000/jpg/_39403399_gits203.jpgRemind me again, which one of you is on the left ?

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[/quote]Well said Mike.[/quote]Brilliant.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39403000/jpg/_39403399_gits203.jpgRemind me again, which one of you is on the left ?

[/quote]

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Mike Grant"]

[/quote]
Well said Mike.
[/quote]

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39403000/jpg/_39403399_gits203.jpg

Remind me again, which one of you is on the left ?

[/quote]

Is this you then, number 12?

No, sadly that isn''t me.   Thanks for sharing that lovely image from your personal collection though......... http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/tell-me-when-its-over.jpg

[quote user="Duffman"]No, sadly that isn''t me.   Thanks for sharing that lovely image from your personal collection though.........

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/tell-me-when-its-over.jpg
[/quote]

Is this from your personal collection....

I think we all know that isn''t from my personal collection, especially seeing as you are the one who posted it.

Your''s again I very much suspect. Hope you all had a lovely day at the palace.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]found one from yours, Mello...

geordie-fat
[/quote]

Two of your favourites.... 

[/quote]

But this is on your mantlepiece....

[quote user="Duffman"]I think we all know that isn''t from my personal collection, especially seeing as you are the one who posted it. Your''s again I very much suspect. Hope you all had a lovely day at the palace.[/quote]

Palace were in a different division to us last season....Never went.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]No idea who he is, but you can send as many pictures as you like of you in a dress, I''ve told you I''m already spoken for.
[/quote]

Yeah, you and Nutless sitting in a tree....K.I.S.S......etc....etc...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]No idea who he is, but you can send as many pictures as you like of you in a dress, I''ve told you I''m already spoken for.[/quote]

Yeah, you and Nutless sitting in a tree....K.I.S.S......etc....etc...

[/quote]Funny how the tough guys, yer well HARD Geordieslike, are the first to accuse others of being softy mincers.Compensate much, Mello ?