Sign in to follow this  
chub

matt gill

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I think it was Gill, who kept shouting "Holty, Holty!" and then pulling stupid faces at him........not sure for definte....whoever it was, was a right cock.[/quote]#....and you''ve never acted like a right cock when you''ve had a bit too much to drink and been celebrating something????...... ( I know I have)  [B]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I think it was Gill, who kept shouting "Holty, Holty!" and then pulling stupid faces at him........not sure for definte....whoever it was, was a right cock.[/quote]#....and you''ve never acted like a right cock when you''ve had a bit too much to drink and been celebrating something????...... ( I know I have)  [B][/quote]Been doing that since Charlton [B]

Here we go again. I didnt make the original comment, yet soon as I get involved the usual morons go on the traditional Whittle witchunt.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]He was one of them interviewed at the Castle. said he grew up a City fan watching Cully & Crook and the parade was a dream come true. Just words I know but came across genuine. Also he is a bit of a joker. At the PFA awards he was on tele behind Joe Hart with a sort of Groucho Marks disguise, apparentley one of about 10 he had with him & kept changing[/quote]

He told a porky then.He''s a Liverpool fan.

At the PFA awards he was on tele behind Joe Hart with a sort of Groucho Marks disguise, apparentley one of about 10 he had with him & kept changing

Tee hee hee, what a card......perhaps if had had made some sort of contribution to our season I may have let this go.........

Surely he deserves to celebrate as much as the rest of the squad, I was there and it looked to me like he was just enjoying himself and having fun, lets face it the SQUAD as it''s a squad game have gone through a lot this year, so to actually get promoted and be champions is worth celebrating. Do any of the fans who were there who were a bit worse fo wear get slated for celebrating too much, of course not!

And as for him being an average league 2 player, how would we know, he has been in a lot of the squads this year but not had much of a chance to shine as Rusty and Korey have been immense this year and when they hadn''t it was usually Hughes who replaced one as he''s a forward thinking midfield player, funny how he usually came on when we needed to get forward, how many games have we had to shut out this year which is his game.

Don''t ya think he might have been taking the piss out of you,knowing you wasn''t going to get in the party!the bloke was acting a nob!

Trust me he was taking the p*ss out of a guy standing on his own and he was not and friend or family cos he wasn''t taking p*ss back,the guy didn''t even know he was taking the p*ss,so take your tongue out of Gill''s backside!!!!!!!

[quote user="chub"]

Trust me he was taking the p*ss out of a guy standing on his own and he was not and friend or family cos he wasn''t taking p*ss back,the guy didn''t even know he was taking the p*ss,so take your tongue out of Gill''s backside!!!!!!!

[/quote]

So,let''s make it clear.Do you like him or not?

Blimey, he was taking the piss out of someone, thank God that sort of thing never happens on here...

Anyway...hasn''t he just had his third consecutive promotion-Conference to League 2 and League 2 to League 1 with Exeter, followed by League 1 to CCC with us?

Reason enough to keep him!

He is certainly worth giving a chance to next season, if Lambo gives him the chance-especially if, no, when Russell goes-its then up to him to take it. So what if he came from a lower league club, there are good players at that level, its important that we find them and turn them into very good players, ideallty, selling them on for huge profit after 2-3 years. Last season wasn''t the sort that Gill would have wanted or expected, but he is still here, still looks part of the picture, and, when other players were being loaned out in the New Year, else, recently, released, he wasn''t amongst them.

Its up to him now, he must be into the last year of his contract, so its a make or break 12 months for him, hope he gets the chance, and hope he makes the most of it.