Sign in to follow this  
Jack Barak

Best Birthday Present Ever?????

Just turned 30, so to celebrate Mrs KC bought me a Norwich Shirt signed by the whole first team squad and Paul Lambert and then she had it framed!Anyone top that?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Result!Time to start thinking about what to get her... these things get stored away otherwise...[/quote]Yes, pretty impressive present to celebrate the big three-oh.Hope Mrs KC''s already had hers otherwise your wallet is in for a testing time......

Trouble is signed by all players can you identify Who''s who I can never decipher who they are, my Dean Ashton signed shirt looks like someting off Led Zep IV not Deano. 

Cheers!She did mutter something about her birthday at the time of delivery...but I assume a new ironing board cover is the ''lady equivalent''![;)]

Also, it is so big a simple nail will not secure it to the wall...so...I get to use my drill (it''s cordless and looks like a gun!)[:D]

[quote user="pete"]Trouble is signed by all players can you identify Who''s who I can never decipher who they are, my Dean Ashton signed shirt looks like someting off Led Zep IV not Deano. [/quote]

most players put their squad numbers in their signature now a days! [:D]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Canaryette"]I think my puppy tops it :)[/quote]

Is that prison slang?[:D]
[/quote]

Nope lol! I got a puppy for my birthday :)

[quote user="Canaryette"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Canaryette"]I think my puppy tops it :)[/quote]Is that prison slang?[:D][/quote]

Nope lol! I got a puppy for my birthday :)

[/quote]Congrats, Mrs KC wants one but she''ll have to wait a couple of years for hers.

[quote user="pete"]Trouble is signed by all players can you identify Who''s who I can never decipher who they are, my Dean Ashton signed shirt looks like someting off Led Zep IV not Deano. [/quote]Most of the unusual signatures have the squad number under them, Lambert''s is crystal clear though!

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Just turned 30, so to celebrate Mrs KC bought me a Norwich Shirt signed by the whole first team squad and Paul Lambert and then she had it framed!

Anyone top that?
[/quote]

Bought hubby a signed shirt when we were promoted to the prem, which I had framed.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Just turned 30, so to celebrate Mrs KC bought me a Norwich Shirt signed by the whole first team squad and Paul Lambert and then she had it framed!Anyone top that?[/quote]

Bought hubby a signed shirt when we were promoted to the prem, which I had framed.

[/quote]Nice...just out of interest what did he get you for your b''day?

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Just turned 30, so to celebrate Mrs KC bought me a Norwich Shirt signed by the whole first team squad and Paul Lambert and then she had it framed!

Anyone top that?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice...just out of interest what did he get you for your b''day?
[/quote]

struggling for some ideas K C?

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Just turned 30, so to celebrate Mrs KC bought me a Norwich Shirt signed by the whole first team squad and Paul Lambert and then she had it framed!Anyone top that?[/quote]

[/quote]Nice...just out of interest what did he get you for your b''day?[/quote]

[/quote]A little, I''m guessing a steak dinner won''t cover it and she definetly isn''t getting a dog!

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Anyone top that?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice...just out of interest what did he get you for your b''day?
[/quote]

[/quote]

A little, I''m guessing a steak dinner won''t cover it and she definetly isn''t getting a dog!
[/quote]

get one of those ''get out of jail free cards'' i think they have the words ''NEXT VOUCHER'' on them [;)]

I like your thinking Banana but I guess she will be looking for more...I''ll think of something...she crashed the car he other day so I keep telling her that the new bumper is her present, she seems to disagree.

Anyone top that?
[/quote]

I thought I had a good one, like being at charlton on sons birthday and winning the title on my birthday, but I kept the Charlton ticket lol

Anyone top that?
[/quote]The wife got me the "on the ball city" package...what a great day meet a few players present and past also had a pik with Hucks and got a signed shirt from the whole team...superb day and i highly recomened it[Y] also stayed in the hotel over looking the pitch...woke up on my birthday, opened the curtains and saw all of Carra rd[:D]

KC, I got exactly the same thing for my 30th last summer!

Although I would suggest you''ve done better as mine as Gunn''s signature and yours has Lamberts!