Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

New Rumour- nothing to do with transfers

Norwich are to be taken over by an German billionaire this summer. I don''t know the name or anything but McNasty is sounding out the deal now for the German to take over Delia and Michael''s shares.

OTBC

[:O]

Source? I don''t mean you have to give away the direct source.. but what sort of source has it come from? speculation? someone in the club etc?

I''m off to bed now, but when I get up at 4:45 tomorrow morning, I expect to know full details. If there aren''t any, I will be most disappointed.[:@]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]I''m off to bed now, but when I get up at 4:45 tomorrow morning, I expect to know full details. If there aren''t any, I will be most disappointed.

[:@]
[/quote]

Eeeeeeek [:^)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]I''m off to bed now, but when I get up at 4:45 tomorrow morning, I expect to know full details. If there aren''t any, I will be most disappointed.[:@][/quote]

Eeeeeeek [:^)]

[/quote]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Norwich are to be taken over by an German billionaire this summer. I don''t know the name or anything but McNasty is sounding out the deal now for the German to take over Delia and Michael''s shares.

OTBC

[/quote]

This is something that I heared a while back, and the German is owner of Grundig, weather it''s true or not but we will be in safe hands if it is

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Norwich are to be taken over by an German billionaire this summer. I don''t know the name or anything but McNasty is sounding out the deal now for the German to take over Delia and Michael''s shares.OTBC

[/quote]

This is something that I heared a while back, and the German is owner of Grundig, weather it''s true or not but we will be in safe hands if it is

[/quote]Grundig is Turkish-owned.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Norwich are to be taken over by an German billionaire this summer. I don''t know the name or anything but McNasty is sounding out the deal now for the German to take over Delia and Michael''s shares.OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]Grundig is Turkish-owned.[/quote]Yeah, if you search google you''ll soon find out the Grundig doesn''t exist in the sense as it did before it went tits up.  It''s Beko (Turkish) using the name Grundig.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Grundig is Turkish-owned.[/quote]Yeah, if you search google you''ll soon find out the Grundig doesn''t exist in the sense as it did before it went tits up.  It''s Beko (Turkish) using the name Grundig. [/quote]Beko is, I suspect, just a trade name. Grundig is owned by the Koc corporation, which is Turkey''s largest industrial company.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Beko is, I suspect, just a trade name. Grundig is owned by the Koc corporation, which is Turkey''s largest industrial company.

[/quote]

Which just about sums it all up...

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Beko is, I suspect, just a trade name. Grundig is owned by the Koc corporation, which is Turkey''s largest industrial company.[/quote]

[/quote]To be clear, Mustachio, I wasn''t giving any credence to this rumour![:D][;)][:D] It may well be a Koc and bull story...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Grundig is Turkish-owned.
[/quote]

So forgive my ignorence when did this come about,?I only ask as Grundig''s are still very big in Germany  and Holland with factory''s still bearing the name, and not a blue flag in sight, and my info came from my Wifes cousin who works for the Zaandaam site in Holland 

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Grundig is Turkish-owned.[/quote]

So forgive my ignorence when did this come about,?I only ask as Grundig''s are still very big in Germany  and Holland with factory''s still bearing the name, and not a blue flag in sight, and my info came from my Wifes cousin who works for the Zaandaam site in Holland 

[/quote]Pete, Grundig was taken over completely by Koc, the Turkish conglomerate, in December 2007. From 2004 until then Grundig had been jointly owned by Alba, a UK company, and Beko, which is a Koc subsidiary.I assume they still use Grundig as a brand name because it''s so well-known.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Grundig is Turkish-owned.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Pete, Grundig was taken over completely by Koc, the Turkish conglomerate, in December 2007. From 2004 until then Grundig had been jointly owned by Alba, a UK company, and Beko, which is a Koc subsidiary.

I assume they still use Grundig as a brand name because it''s so well-known.
[/quote]

Right ok then, never knew that, just shows how up to date we are living  in radio pitchfork country.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Beko is, I suspect, just a trade name. Grundig is owned by the Koc corporation, which is Turkey''s largest industrial company.

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be clear, Mustachio, I wasn''t giving any credence to this rumour![:D][;)][:D] It may well be a Koc and bull story...
[/quote]

more like Loc and turkey story.... ha ha ha.

I''ll be leaving now. Taxi!

My German''s not brilliant but shouldn''t that be:Dieses muss das grösste Laden von Abfallen immer sein.How about we become Bayer Norwich?

I''d love nothing more than for the club to acquire investment to help propel them to a level the size of the club merits, but I can''t help thinking that the only German interpretation we''ll need in this instance is how do the Germans pronounce Bulls hit!

With Koc, the "c" probably has an accent so would be pronounced "Kotch".  Yes, this is a lame attempt to look clever as i know a little Turkish [8-|]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]With Koc, the "c" probably has an accent so would be pronounced "Kotch".  Yes, this is a lame attempt to look clever as i know a little Turkish [8-|][/quote]

Right then, Am I right in saying that this German has nothing to do with Grundig then, and the whole thread is a load of Brottwurst. mit Pomfritts