Sign in to follow this  
yellow 63

linvoy primus

How can he look like a big waste of money if he hasn''t had a first team game in central defence yet.

He''s a regular in the Republic of Ireland squad with several starts - not bad on your CV.

Let''s wait for Worthy to give him a chance (after Shackell please) before deciding.

I think the time for Primus has passed- we don''t need him and Charlton. Rather have someone more naturally gifted and younger if either Doherty or Shackell do not prove up to scratch.

OTBC.

Oh come on Doherty is awful, fair comment about that he has not been played in his natural (!!!!) position but from what i have seen the bloke has got nothing to offer us!!! My tottenham mate just wet himself when we signed him, i think that says it all

Why does a team like Republic of Ireland who are almost as good as England have him as a fixture in their squad??

I think he suffered a form dip after a serious injury -ask your mate about that. All players have form dips - ask Posh''s husband.

C''mon, at least give the lad a chance in central defence before slagging him off. Call in Forbes and Stringer if necessary to put him on track.

I presume you would have got rid of Iwan soon after he came as well. 

OTBC.

[quote]Why does a team like Republic of Ireland who are almost as good as England have him as a fixture in their squad?? I think he suffered a form dip after a serious injury -ask your mate about that. All ...[/quote]

Excuse me !?!?  EIRE as good as England - what planet are you on.  No perhaps you''re right - Docherty would look right being compared to Campbell / Ferdinand / Terry etc etc

Give him a go perhaps, but against League Two opposition in the FA Cup please not an important prem game!!

england are just as crap thou!!!! (because they need greeno, and maybe huckerby....)

ANyway, lunvoy primus, looked good against us, and might be a good signing, but id rather like to see someone who can put the ball in the back of the net for us (Harewood!!!!)

Aparently shackell is much better the doherty! In reserve games, shackell has been the one to watch not doherty.....