Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Why the black t shirts?

[quote user="Willmeister"]When did this turn from a football forum to a middle aged dating site?
[/quote]

I''m only 13 and a half.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]I do hope WITS realises that ''the gut'' will be at least 20 stone, pig-ugly and will be masturbating furiously while those conversations occur......[:$]
[/quote]

Sounds like you know him [;)]
[/quote]

Just an assumption. Nothing more...... [;)]
[/quote]

CC is just jealous and trying to come between us WITS

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Pull the other one, it''s got bells attached lol
[/quote]

I can''t wait

Get a racer. My mum''s got a shopper and even that beats my chopper. I really wanted a BMX but she won''t let me do stunts in case I get hurt.

Can''t wrap ourselves in cotton wool all our lives.Living is all about taking risks. Risks mean you could very well get hurt at some point in life - emotionally as well as physically. We recover, learn and move on.Find me a person who''s never taken a risk and I guess I''ll show you a very boring person.Doubling up on a BMX now that could be interesting

I want a BMX more than ever but it does sound risky. Mum still says no but you can come for tea, fish fingers if you like. She says I''m too young to understand what emotional hurt is but I''ll soon find out.  

I thought you would have been ecstatic, but you have possibly done it before and had more fun then.

[quote user="The gut"]I''m thinking about getting one to remind me of the first time we did it.[/quote]

[:^)]Win promotion from the third division in my life time.

Aaaah innuendos. My teacher told me about them today. Now I know why clipped canary had such awful thoughts. He or she must have a real dirty mind. And if CC is about, could you really think that anyone who is 20 stone would do anything furiosly. 

I eat shovellingly.

I think I remember many posts about this, better not open that again, it will only end in tears.

[quote user="The gut"]Aaaah innuendos. My teacher told me about them today. Now I know why clipped canary had such awful thoughts. He or she must have a real dirty mind. And if CC is about, could you really think that anyone who is 20 stone would do anything furiosly. [/quote]Correct. [Y]He has......

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Nowt wrong with a dirty mind CC [;)]Or innuendo come to that lol[/quote]In your endo? Shwing!*waits for high 5*

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Nowt wrong with a dirty mind CC [;)]

Or innuendo come to that lol
[/quote]

Questionable when you consider what he was picturing.

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Nowt wrong with a dirty mind CC [;)]Or innuendo come to that lol[/quote]

Questionable when you consider what he was picturing.

[/quote]Not picturing. Suggesting......

Fair play to ya CC. How you could suggest that without any form of image is an achievement. The scene went through my head and I don''t know who the bloke was as his head weren''t in the picture. It''s put me right off blokes with a big lily white hairy belly[+o(]