Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Why the black t shirts?

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]LH - you should know they''re blue as you look into them every home game [;)]Ok lappinitup, we''ll have to meet next season for you to gaze into my eyes and drown in my pools of blue [:P][/quote]

Watch out WITS Lapps actually crosseyed, he will gaze lovingly at your ears!

[/quote]Hahaha [:)]Well, he could enjoy my green earrings then lol

It''s not enforced by the FL - just looked up a picture of Leicester getting the trophy last year and Notts County getting the L2 one this year and both sets of players have their normal match shirts on, so this is something the club wanted. Probably to advertise the new merchandise or some such rubbish. Bit of a shame but at least the trophy had the right colour ribbons on.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]LH - you should know they''re blue as you look into them every home game [;)]Ok lappinitup, we''ll have to meet next season for you to gaze into my eyes and drown in my pools of blue [:P][/quote]

[/quote]Anagram?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]Anagram?[/quote]Anagram of what? Cannot decipher your cryptic post

They were being sold in the Canary store less than a week after we beat Gillingham, personally I think the logo design looks cheap and tacky.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]LH - you should know they''re blue as you look into them every home game [;)]

Ok lappinitup, we''ll have to meet next season for you to gaze into my eyes and drown in my pools of blue [:P]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Anagram?

[/quote]

Anagram of what? Cannot decipher your cryptic post
[/quote]

Don''t know why I''m butting in, but I think you''ve got to move your "ears" around

definitely not a no, probably maybe, possibly yes. Just wondering the best way to do it, I really need a chopper.

A woman who loves NCFC with blue eyes, red hair, green earings and yellow marigolds moving her pert and nicely rounded ears around who''s been drinking too much red wine, an open fire and the possibility of an open top parade, you can understand my excitement but you decided not to go for my chopper. I''m as deflated as all those balloons being burst on the pitch. 

You might have to, I can barely control myself. If I took the controls it would be an accident waiting to happen. [:$]

Guess rubber would be best. You''re my favourite poster WITS, you''re well in front, and I''m now putty in your hands, or could be.[:D]

Not the marigolds eh! You boys love your rubber. I can be up front as well as in front [;)]Playing with putty is such fun, even if it does get hard eventually [:P]Just as well the off topic police aren''t about. We''d get into trouble - for lots of things