Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Why the black t shirts?

Why did the players collect the trophy in those naff black t shirts?  Why did they not wear the home shirts, so it actually looked like NCFC winning a trophy?  Annoyed me a bit.....

F ucking hell, anything else to moan about?Not like we have won the league or anything.Oh, wait, hang on........

Some people really are never f ucking happy.We won the league, what else really matters.

I don''t believe that I said that I was unhappy that we''d won the league, I''m just dissapointed that all the photo''s and memories of today will be featuring a bunch of players in black tshirts rather than the friggin famous green and yellow shirts that they actually play in.  I don''t see how thats me moaning......

It''s another of those pointless fads that''s crept in during the last few seasons. The play-off winners have to wear them as well (I think one or two players have refused). Totally ridiculous and unneccessary.

[quote user="morty"]Some people really are never f ucking happy.

We won the league, what else really matters.
[/quote]

We won it a couple of weeks ago, how long does it override any subject so that we have to happy about everything.

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="morty"]Some people really are never f ucking happy.

We won the league, what else really matters.
[/quote]

We won it a couple of weeks ago, how long does it override any subject so that we have to be happy about everything.

[/quote]

Oh really?  I didn''t realise it was an enforced thing. Actually, that annoys me even more (and no, I''m over the moon that we''re promoted before the usual pink un police jump on me).  I just feel that the celebrations are more for the sponsors than they are for the fans.  I guess thats just me coming from watching NCFC in the 80''s, when celebrations were passsionate and spontaneous (i.e didnt feature black t shirts, corporate staging, "celebration" music, ridiculous tickertape etcetc). I remember winning Division 2 in 86-87 (I think it was).  Now that was a genuine, fan led celebration......anyway, I''m gonna f**k off once more.  Just realised why I stopped posting on this forum.

[quote user="No Quarter"]I don''t believe that I said that I was unhappy that we''d won the league, I''m just dissapointed that all the photo''s and memories of today will be featuring a bunch of players in black tshirts rather than the friggin famous green and yellow shirts that they actually play in.  I don''t see how thats me moaning......[/quote]

Could it be because we MURDER''D league 1

Agreed. I thought we had advanced from the dark ages and yet I look on here and there is this! Unbelievable! Well done jew for standing up to it

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]The black shirts are now available in the club

shop priced at £12.99[/quote]

I see.

Couldn''t see them on the on-line shop. Only found the black big champ

ones - 2 designs - for £12.50.

A shame it''s enforced, as said by RonDavies. Another marketing ploy then.Still very happy we won, in case anyone thinks otherwise

[quote user="morty"]Some people really are never f ucking happy.We won the league, what else really matters. [/quote]Christ...you''re touchy Morty...is because you didn''t get your present from Jersey???

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="morty"]Some people really are never f ucking happy.We won the league, what else really matters. [/quote]Christ...you''re touchy Morty...is because you didn''t get your present from Jersey??? [/quote]Yeah, that''ll be it.[:|]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]We are Norwich City and we play in a yellow shirt at home. Therefore it stands to reason we fans want to see our team lift the trophy in their home shirts.

Men and beer  = don''t see reason!
[/quote]Yep, it''s nearly as bad as a Norwich fan posting on a Norwich forum in scummers BLUE! [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]We are Norwich City and we play in a yellow shirt at home. Therefore it stands to reason we fans want to see our team lift the trophy in their home shirts.Men and beer  = don''t see reason![/quote]Yep, it''s nearly as bad as a Norwich fan posting on a Norwich forum in scummers BLUE! [^o)][/quote]Actually it''s my eye colour lappinitup [:P]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]We are Norwich City and we play in a yellow shirt at home. Therefore it stands to reason we fans want to see our team lift the trophy in their home shirts.

Men and beer  = don''t see reason!
[/quote]Yep, it''s nearly as bad as a Norwich fan posting on a Norwich forum in scummers BLUE! [^o)][/quote]

Actually it''s my eye colour lappinitup [:P]
[/quote]Hmm! I think I need to look into them closely to be convinced. [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]LH - you should know they''re blue as you look into them every home game [;)]

Ok lappinitup, we''ll have to meet next season for you to gaze into my eyes and drown in my pools of blue [:P]
[/quote]

Watch out WITS Lapps actually crosseyed, he will gaze lovingly at your ears!