Sign in to follow this  
Graham Humphrey

Re: Doherty Doherty Doherty Doherty Doherty Doherty

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]The sad thing is I think CT actually thinks he''s being really witty...[/quote]I dunno, it was hilarious in all the other threads.Oh no, wait.......

[quote user=" CT "][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]The sad thing is I think CT actually thinks he''s being really witty...[/quote]Where-as you KNOW the posts you make are witty? [:|][/quote]Graham Humphrey is approximately 47 times funnier than you.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Huh?  What''s that got to do with anything?  I know I''m a natural comedian after all so that''s not the issue [:P][/quote]So when you look in the mirror do you see this?

[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/2007_08_07clown.jpg[/IMG][;)][B]

I don''t get what''s funny about all these pictures, including "shipment of fail, FAIL, and everything", none of them are funny so why do so many people post them on here? [*-)] I''m baffled.

[quote user="Brendo "]I don''t get what''s funny about all these pictures, including "shipment of fail, FAIL, and everything", none of them are funny so why do so many people post them on here? [*-)] I''m baffled. [/quote][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/idiots.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Brendo "]Yo CT! What''s up? [:)] Having a good weekend?[/quote]Private fucking message.

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]The sad thing is I think CT actually thinks he''s being really witty...
[/quote]

Where-as you KNOW the posts you make are witty? [:|]
[/quote]

Graham Humphrey is approximately 47 times funnier than you.

#

[/quote]

47.4 actually [;)]