Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Re: Has web team Pete been sacked or is he taking the piss?

I''m sorry, do you work 24/7?

This has been going on for nearly 30 hours now....im sure Pete looks at it, more than once every 30 odd hours SHFB....dont you think???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I''m sorry, do you work 24/7? This has been going on for nearly 30 hours now....im sure Pete looks at it, more than once every 30 odd hours SHFB....dont you think???[/quote]

Perhaps this could be rephrased to "do you work 24/7, 7 days a week, with no annual leave entitlement and no days in the sick bed?", maybe even you Arthur would understand the sentiments then.

Pete has done a good job of having to look at this crap hole every single day, he is probably away on holiday to celebrate our promotion and the end of the season, a well deserved one at that.

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I''m sorry, do you work 24/7? This has been going on for nearly 30 hours now....im sure Pete looks at it, more than once every 30 odd hours SHFB....dont you think???[/quote]

Perhaps this could be rephrased to "do you work 24/7, 7 days a week, with no annual leave entitlement and no days in the sick bed?", maybe even you Arthur would understand the sentiments then.

Pete has done a good job of having to look at this crap hole every single day, he is probably away on holiday to celebrate our promotion and the end of the season, a well deserved one at that.

[/quote]

think you mean 24 hours of every 7 days a week...

Perhaps this could be rephrased to "do you work 24/7, 7 days a week, with no annual leave entitlement and no days in the sick bed?", maybe even you Arthur would understand the sentiments then

FFS why aim that at me??? I didnt start the fcking thread pal!!!

[quote user="Brendo "]Pete? Pete who? [^o)]Pete Doherty? [:D][:S][/quote]* Pete? Pete who? [^o)]Pete Doherty? [:D][:$]