Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Lets change all the Doc topics and discuss this....

What dio you think of Lathrope & kelly being released  do you think they should of been given a chance or do you think they wouldnt of had a future here?

Surely the fact they have been released is indicating that they didn''t have a future here?Seen them both in the reserves.  Both have been very very ordinary.  Good luck to them in carving out a career in professional football.  They are going to need it.

We have another year of lads coming through the accadamy to look at.

I like the way we seem to be giving the best one year deals and then moving them on if they don''t seem to make too much progress. I think Daley will go out on loan next season and Adeyemi may become more into contention depending on if we let one of our midfielders go.

But all in all a good year for some of the accadamy lads who have played in the first team. They have all done well when I have seen them play.

If their not good enough, good move to let them go. These days players need a physical presence as well as footballing ability. These two lads just didn''t have the right combination. Onwards and upwards...

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]I don''t think the Doc should have been released.[/quote]

How can you sat that? The clantons and the Mcaulys had obviously gathered to kill docs friend wyatt and Mcauly fired first,so doc retaliated in defence! ...It was justice they found no criminal charge to be found and released him..

I don''t see how you can say that it''s all about physical presence together with footballing ability. IMO both Daley and Adeyemi don''t have much going for them on the physical side and possibly, giving them pros but releasing the likes of Lathorpe and kelly was a bit premature.

The two lads released must have had potential to be given pros in the first place and have maybe not been given the opportunity to prove themselves.Both the lads have served the reserves well, the last game I saw at Carrow Road, kelly was in defence, then up front, then back in defence and seemed to adapt to both positions well - a utility player who may have had a future at city if they had missed out on promotion. Lathorpe got his tackles in and seemed strong in challenges - I wish them both a lot of luck in finding another club