Sign in to follow this  
CambridgeCanary

Darryl Russell

Wasn''t Spillane at the very back with Gill and the others?  I thought he was behind Nelson but I have to admit that there were several I did not recognise on that coach

How about they may well have booked a holiday.starting monday booked way back in january...............could explain why.

Maybe but wouldn''t read to much into it ...............wait and see it will all come out n the wash son enough.

Following on from an earlier poster he is definitely on holiday. If there were not serious conversations going on about his contract he would have been released today.

I think he would''ve stayed if we were in the play offs, Sons. And to insinuate he wouldn''t is both speculative and unfair.

I did see someone say elsewhere that apparently (key word, apparently) he has been offered a better contract by Leeds than we have offered him.  Watch this space I guess.

Wind your neck in Googler, I was not insinuating anything, a poster offered up the suggestion that Rusty was absent because he had booked a trip way in advance, I was merely stating that had this been the case and we had not gone up automatically his plans would have been buggered!!