Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Predictions for 2010-2011?

Early I know, but it will be interesting to see who has the foresight to predict where we will finish next season?

12th place for me.

We are up to enjoy this glorious morning and ponder this so I will predict 10th. Certainly be happy with mid-table or above, which I think is realistic given the squad changes that will take place; also that style of play is different in the Championship. We know from previous seasons that this is a more exciting and unpredictable league.

With the right calibre of players coming in, and judging by the general openness of the league as those coming down from the Prem do not look that strong, I would say a flirtation with the play offs ought not to be beyond us.

I genuinely believe that with the addition of a few players, we are capable of the play-offs.

If we get four new quality players (1 keeper, 1 defender, 1 midfielder, 1 striker), I think we will get a 12th place. Of course, if any of our top players leave, these needs to be replaced.

It''s way too early to make any sort of prediction. It looks like there will be a fair bit of activity over the summer, so why not sit back and enjoy the sunshine (if we ever get any!) and relax.

Very poor league, play offs with 70 pints this season!! Relegated Prem teams are poor so if we get off to a good start, we will take some stopping and we might surprise a few.......the bookies fancy us.......believe and we could be going to Wembley!!

I don''t do predictions anymore, as more often than not I get it stunningly wrong.I would like to hope top 10 next season, and finishing above the scum is a must.

There is no stand out side in the Championship next season.  Promotion places and play-off are up for grabs.

Agree that we need more players, a LB as cover for Drury, another CB and RB, LM and a back-up striker for Holt.

Somewhere top 9 for me; could even challenge for a play-off place.

We have certainly got the core players for a playoff spot and we still have no clue who PB has his eye on. So I''m going to put my belief in him and say playoffs.... definately above the scum at least.

[quote user="Beauseant"]It''s way too early to make any sort of prediction. It looks like there will be a fair bit of activity over the summer, so why not sit back and enjoy the sunshine (if we ever get any!) and relax.[/quote]I''d quite agree. [H]

i think we are stronger than people realise .

Leicester and Blackpool had a good season as well as forest .

a few decent players in the mix with what we have now i see no reason why we cant get into the top 6

prediction 5th

How we are at the moment with no additions I would say bottom 10, if we can get just a few more quality players then it could really make a diffeence and we could be top 10.

[quote user="singing canary"]so did Ipswich but it did not get them far . i didn''t think Blackpool spent much money to be honest.[/quote] yeah, I''m pretty sure Backpool never have really spent much money...

How long till or who will be the first to say we will finish 24th with 14 points because we are going to be deducted 30 points for ''nicking'' Lambert........

[quote user="NCFC-47"]How long till or who will be the first to say we will finish 24th with 14 points because we are going to be deducted 30 points for ''nicking'' Lambert........
[/quote]

I''m banking on the FA actually giving us points ater they realise what an annoying prat Cowling is

[quote user="freddyf105"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]How long till or who will be the first to say we will finish 24th with 14 points because we are going to be deducted 30 points for ''nicking'' Lambert........[/quote]

I''m banking on the FA actually giving us points ater they realise what an annoying prat Cowling is

[/quote]Lmao awesome!

I''m not going to give an accurate prediction - I will, however, say that I''d be happy with any season which sees us avoid the relegation dog fight for the entire season.

Coalition on its knees.

Ash over Luton.

Cheryl Cole still in a family of robbers.

Ashley Cole getting big bills from Vodafone

Carlton Cole and Joe Cole still plagued by injury.

Beer at £3.50 a pint

Pizza on the national helath.

Canaries to finish in 6th