Sign in to follow this  
stan the man

Anyone signed up for "back of the net" next season?

I just wondered if any season ticket holders had signed up for the new NCFC scheme for next season entitled "back of the net". Which is a scheme that the season ticket holder signs up to donate £1 for every City goal scored at Carrow Road. I''ve not heard anyone talk about this, but i had stumbled across it in the paper they send out with renewals. I''m only a super member as i have commitments that doesn''t allow me to be a season ticket holder. I just wondered how popular this was.

I considered it - it is certainly a novel idea (paying £1 for every goal, and being entered into prize draws and stuff in the process) but another season like this one would leave you seriously out of pocket - I don''t want to go to games hoping we don''t score.  Good job too as between renewing my season ticket and typing these words I lost my job.  File that one under ''lucky escape''.

Sorry to hear you have lost your job. I think you are right, everyone would see it as a negative (scoring lots of goals). In principal good idea. Just the wrong financial climate to start something like that up.

I didn''t read all the crap they sent with my season ticket renewal.And, to be honest, I buy three season tickets, they get enough of my money lol.

it gives people an ooption to give the club more money as they entertain you more(scoring goals). But i think it will be a miss as people are struggling with the current ''economic climate''

[quote user="morty"]I didn''t read all the crap they sent with my season ticket renewal.

And, to be honest, I buy three season tickets, they get enough of my money lol.
[/quote]

I agree wth Morty on this, like a lot of people cash is tight for many reasons and the club should look at other ways of getting extra funds

Like Fine the players a £1.000 if they don''t score a goal all season,not including from the spot lol, And the Keeper donates £500. just as a jesture of good hope never mind Will