Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A wizards prediction!

We will be promoted next season to the Premier League in a top 2 place (via the play offs if any points get deducted for the Col Who saga!)

Bookmark it now.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

We will be promoted next season to the Premier League in a top 2 place (via the play offs if any points get deducted for the Col Who saga!)

Bookmark it now.[Y]

[/quote]

How much do you wanna bet?

[quote user="First Wizard"]We will be promoted next season to the Premier League in a top 2 place (via the play offs if any points get deducted for the Col Who saga!)

Bookmark it now.[Y][/quote]You mean........the "she devil" will have got us to the promised land........twice? [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]We will be promoted next season to the Premier League in a top 2 place (via the play offs if any points get deducted for the Col Who saga!)

Bookmark it now.[Y][/quote]You mean........the "she devil" will have got us to the promised land........twice? [^o)]

[/quote]

Yep, I can''t have it all ways Lapps![;)]

Why on earth would I want to place a bookmark in my browser for yet another inane post from you ?  Arrogance of the worst kind.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Why on earth would I want to place a bookmark in my browser for yet another inane post from you ?  Arrogance of the worst kind.[/quote]i showed faith last time, and I''m doing it again[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/orange172/newfirstwiz.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Why on earth would I want to place a bookmark in my browser for yet another inane post from you ? 

Arrogance of the worst kind.
[/quote]

i showed faith last time, and I''m doing it again

[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/orange172/newfirstwiz.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]Top guy Uni...........its probably you making it work!

Wiz, as much as I''d love to admire your optimism, I must ask you to please stop posting this kind of complete rubbish.

If results go our way for a bit, you post things like this saying we''ll finish in the top two, how we''re off to the Premiership soon and how wonderful everything is. I can say with absolutely no doubt in my mind that if we lose on the first day of the season, even if we do so in a competitive manner with no shame, you''ll pinpoint us as relegation candidates and start babbling on about what a witch Delia is.

A message to all of you who think we''re going to finish in the top two or even close to that: get a grip for the love of god. Are you even remotely serious? I love Paul Lambert as much as the next guy and I think he''ll bring in good players, but to suggest we''ll be pushing for back to back promotions with relative ease is just complete and utter mind-f**kery.

You know what this reminds me of? Every time an international tournemant rolls around, the general public by an all manner of England related goodies. Football albums, flags, shirts etc. There''s loads of adverts on TV sponging off of the craze too. And what happens every four years?

We get dissapointed.

I do NOT want the same to happen to Norwich City, a team I actually give a hoot about. I implore you Wiz, listen to Grant Holt''s recent comments. Consolidation is the first order of business. If, and this is a big if, we get a shot at the play-offs, then brilliant. Fantastic. Wonderful! But it won''t be easy and truth be told we''ll be lucky to go up. I''m just not convinced we can go and do a Leicester.

Sorry for the negative tone, I just think it''s time to get things into perspective.

If anybody who thinks Lambert is settling for consolidation should give up supporting Norwich.  Lambert I''m sure himself is thinking top minimum.

Bookmark it now.[Y]

[/quote]

Im confident but not quite that confident yet, will wait and see how we do in the transfer market [Y]  but good on ya for being positive

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Also Wiz gets knocked for being pessimistic and for being positive.  He can''t win either way. [/quote]Actually, I think he gets knocked for being the biggest knee-jerk-reactionary, analysis-free, post-counting waste-of-text in here.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Also Wiz gets knocked for being pessimistic and for being positive.  He can''t win either way. [/quote]Actually, I think he gets knocked for being the biggest knee-jerk-reactionary, analysis-free, post-counting waste-of-text in here.[/quote]That''s just your opinion.  But the majority of the stuff posted on here is basically s**t.  So Wiz is no different from everybody else. IMO.

Good for you Wiz.....

These people having a go do you not think Lambert will be telling himself & his players that we will be going for the title again????.....Of course he will thats his job, you have to believe in yourselves if not you get nowhere.

I think to push for promotion next season is a tough task but I think we have an outside chance. But I have money on us to be a Premier League within three seasons if Lambo stays!!!!!!

For those going on about England & companies selling England shirts, flags etc....Do you not think every other country in the World Cup Finals is doing the same thing then??????

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Also Wiz gets knocked for being pessimistic and for being positive.  He can''t win either way.
[/quote]

Actually, I think he gets knocked for being the biggest knee-jerk-reactionary, analysis-free, post-counting waste-of-text in here.
[/quote]

That''s just your opinion.  But the majority of the stuff posted on here is basically s**t.  So Wiz is no different from everybody else. IMO.
[/quote]

At the end of the day it all comes down to the quality and quantity of the shit he posts -  too much low grade shit I''m afraid.

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]For those going on about England & companies selling England shirts, flags etc....Do you not think every other country in the World Cup Finals is doing the same thing then??????

[/quote]

Not to the extent that it seems to happen over here!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]lets just settle for avoiding the drop first shall we?[/quote]

the amount of negativity on thos board [;)]

Bookmark it now.[Y]

[/quote]No chance of that.  Tell you what, name a charity of your choice and I''ll donate £100 if this happens.

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]

Good for you Wiz.....

These people having a go do you not think Lambert will be telling himself & his players that we will be going for the title again????.....[/quote]

I do.  I also think 23 other teams will be going for the same thing, many of them richer and better staffed than we are.

Bookmark it now.[Y]

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz but i used my last bookmark up on your administration prediction thread which i think was around this time last year.Can i forget about that now or is it still happening?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Bookmark it now.[Y]

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz but i used my last bookmark up on your administration prediction thread which i think was around this time last year.Can i forget about that now or is it still happening?

[/quote]give him some credit he did say we would go up automatically after we lost to leeds. although you could argue he was just being optimisic which for wiz is a rarity

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Bookmark it now.[Y]

[/quote]

No chance of that. 

Tell you what, name a charity of your choice and I''ll donate £100 if this happens.

[/quote]British Heart Foundation.

[quote user="Superflash"]Wiz, as much as I''d love to admire your optimism, I must ask you to please stop posting this kind of complete rubbish. If results go our way for a bit, you post things like this saying we''ll finish in the top two, how we''re off to the Premiership soon and how wonderful everything is. I can say with absolutely no doubt in my mind that if we lose on the first day of the season, even if we do so in a competitive manner with no shame, you''ll pinpoint us as relegation candidates and start babbling on about what a witch Delia is. A message to all of you who think we''re going to finish in the top two or even close to that: get a grip for the love of god. Are you even remotely serious? I love Paul Lambert as much as the next guy and I think he''ll bring in good players, but to suggest we''ll be pushing for back to back promotions with relative ease is just complete and utter mind-f**kery. You know what this reminds me of? Every time an international tournemant rolls around, the general public by an all manner of England related goodies. Football albums, flags, shirts etc. There''s loads of adverts on TV sponging off of the craze too. And what happens every four years? We get dissapointed. I do NOT want the same to happen to Norwich City, a team I actually give a hoot about. I implore you Wiz, listen to Grant Holt''s recent comments. Consolidation is the first order of business. If, and this is a big if, we get a shot at the play-offs, then brilliant. Fantastic. Wonderful! But it won''t be easy and truth be told we''ll be lucky to go up. I''m just not convinced we can go and do a Leicester. Sorry for the negative tone, I just think it''s time to get things into perspective.[/quote]

1. Err, no I won''t, not while Lamberts in charge.

2. Bowkett and the board aren''t, nor is the manager either!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Also Wiz gets knocked for being pessimistic and for being positive.  He can''t win either way.
[/quote]

Actually, I think he gets knocked for being the biggest knee-jerk-reactionary, analysis-free, post-counting waste-of-text in here.
[/quote]Aw didums..............and says the bloke with nearly 8,200 posts to his name!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Also Wiz gets knocked for being pessimistic and for being positive.  He can''t win either way. [/quote]Actually, I think he gets knocked for being the biggest knee-jerk-reactionary, analysis-free, post-counting waste-of-text in here.[/quote]Aw didums..............and says the bloke with nearly 8,200 posts to his name![/quote]Difference being that about 5 of mine actually have something to say - maybe even 10 ! [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Also Wiz gets knocked for being pessimistic and for being positive.  He can''t win either way.
[/quote]

[/quote]Aw didums..............and says the bloke with nearly 8,200 posts to his name![/quote]

Difference being that about 5 of mine actually have something to say - maybe even 10 ! [;)]
[/quote]ROFLMFAO!

Oh just come down from your own backside man.[:D]

1. Err, no I won''t, not while Lamberts in charge.

2. Bowkett and the board aren''t, nor is the manager either!

[/quote]1. We''ll see.2. If you honestly believe Bowkett is budgeting for the top six, then you''re kidding yourself. Just because he spliced together a few fancy programme notes doesn''t mean he''l actually go and do it. Can we even afford it?!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Bookmark it now.[Y]

[/quote]No chance of that.  Tell you what, name a charity of your choice and I''ll donate £100 if this happens.[/quote]British Heart Foundation.[/quote]It''s a deal.