Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

5 a side for Break Charity.

Good evening all, Following on from last years sucess we are hosying another 5 aside charty footy tornament, all players and mixed teamns are welcome! Its part of the Break charity community day and we have fun for the whole family, with  a dog show, bouncy castles, f1 karting, basket ball bungee, demonstrations and much more! Please email me for questions im always happy to help and this is for Charity! More details Please click on this link!

Hi Banana just tried the link it worked? Try this and let me know.. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110900832284316&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=110900832284316&ref=ts

We will be coming down to play again, it was actually only earlier today that we were talking about how good it was last year.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]

We will be coming down to play again, it was actually only earlier today that we were talking about how good it was last year.

[/quote]

Top man, should be better this year as we have ref''s! so roll on a good torny!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Good evening all, Following on from last years sucess we are hosying another 5 aside charty footy tornament, all players and mixed teamns are welcome! Its part of the Break charity community day and we have fun for the whole family, with  a dog show, bouncy castles, f1 karting, basket ball bungee, demonstrations and much more! Please email me for questions im always happy to help and this is for Charity! More details Please click on this link! [/quote]

play footy support break!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Good evening all,
Following on from last years sucess we are hosying another 5 aside charty footy tornament, all players and mixed teamns are welcome! Its part of the Break charity community day and we have fun for the whole family, with  a dog show, bouncy castles, f1 karting, basket ball bungee, demonstrations and much more!
Please email me for questions im always happy to help and this is for Charity!

More details Please click on this link!
[/quote]

play footy support break!
[/quote]

this thread could ideally be pinned, instead of you keep bumping it [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Good evening all, Following on from last years sucess we are hosying another 5 aside charty footy tornament, all players and mixed teamns are welcome! Its part of the Break charity community day and we have fun for the whole family, with  a dog show, bouncy castles, f1 karting, basket ball bungee, demonstrations and much more! Please email me for questions im always happy to help and this is for Charity! More details Please click on this link! [/quote]

play footy support break![/quote]

this thread could ideally be pinned, instead of you keep bumping it [;)]

[/quote]how do you get it pinned banana?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Good evening all, Following on from last years sucess we are hosying another 5 aside charty footy tornament, all players and mixed teamns are welcome! Its part of the Break charity community day and we have fun for the whole family, with  a dog show, bouncy castles, f1 karting, basket ball bungee, demonstrations and much more! Please email me for questions im always happy to help and this is for Charity! More details Please click on this link! [/quote]

hey Mr Bseems pete dont want to pin this puppy!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I know, not sure why though[/quote]think he has his favorites! it is a charity event so not sure why...hey ho bumping onwards and upwards!