Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Attn. Nutty, re FONCY

Hi Nutty, I''ve PM''d you re the World Cup selections for the PUPs''.  Haven''t had a reply so I''m not even sure if it''s worked[:$]

Could you PM me again with an e-mail address or let me know on this thread the exact format you would like for our selections and the final date they have to be in by.

I didn''t know if you''ll actually be starting a thread for the top 5 to place their selections on or not.

Thanks, Scooby

Ah, thanks Mr Bump, and congratulations on your PUPs'' Championship winning season!!

I take it that you have received a PM from Nutty too so I''m wondering if you can answer any of the above points?

[quote user="Scooby"]

Hi Nutty, I''ve PM''d you re the World Cup selections for the PUPs''.  Haven''t had a reply so I''m not even sure if it''s worked[:$]

Could you PM me again with an e-mail address or let me know on this thread the exact format you would like for our selections and the final date they have to be in by.

I didn''t know if you''ll actually be starting a thread for the top 5 to place their selections on or not.

Thanks, Scooby

[/quote]Thank you. The format is £5.00 on a country and £5.00 on an accumulator of either six results in the group stages or six group winners.Dunno when they have to be in by, I''d try and get it in before he gets back but if you have any other ideas there should be enough time to sort it out between 26th May and the start of the World Cup.

I got your PM when I got home Scooby, been really busy though so haven''t had time to reply ''til now.

Thanks for the clarification in my absence Mr. Bump, you called it spot on. And as everyone seems to be happy with the format I''m thinking about starting a thread in the normal way next week so all the PUPs can get involved by making suggestions to help our "Famous Five".

Because there seems to be a problem with PM''s I''m going to ask that the five sets of final selections are posted on the thread by Wednesday 9th June so I can get them to Billy on Thursday 10th and get the odds posted on here before the first game on Friday 11th. But the choices of final selections are entirely down to our "Famous Five" and there is no requirement to go with the suggestions on the thread. You top five PUPs have earned the right to choose through your amazingly consistent selections over our long 40 week season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I got your PM when I got home Scooby, been really busy though so haven''t had time to reply ''til now.

Thanks for the clarification in my absence Mr. Bump, you called it spot on. And as everyone seems to be happy with the format I''m thinking about starting a thread in the normal way next week so all the PUPs can get involved by making suggestions to help our "Famous Five".

Because there seems to be a problem with PM''s I''m going to ask that the five sets of final selections are posted on the thread by Wednesday 9th June so I can get them to Billy on Thursday 10th and get the odds posted on here before the first game on Friday 11th. But the choices of final selections are entirely down to our "Famous Five" and there is no requirement to go with the suggestions on the thread. You top five PUPs have earned the right to choose through your amazingly consistent selections over our long 40 week season.

[/quote]

I hope you had a good holiday Nutty and i will be popping down to see you on a NCISA matter i hope you can help us out with.I realize that the toilets must be in a hell of a state and your balls are dusty due to you being away for a couple of weeks so could you let me know when would be convenient.

Thanks Nutty.  I think I''ve pretty much finalised my selections but I''ll wait until you start the thread next week in case some of the pups come up with something better (or I may just wait for Mr Bump''s choices and do the same [;)]).

Let''s hope we all have some joy and raise some cash!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I hope you had a good holiday Nutty and i will be popping down to see you on a NCISA matter i hope you can help us out with.I realize that the toilets must be in a hell of a state and your balls are dusty due to you being away for a couple of weeks so could you let me know when would be convenient.

[/quote]

I''ll call you tomorrow. You know I will help you out if I can. I don''t want you under any stress taking your mind off your important task to Rays funds for Foncy at the World Cup [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Tilly, is your user name also your car numberplate?  If it is, I was driving down Grapes Hill yesterday at about 1pm and all I will say is "Amber Gambler"....  [:O]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Nutty my friend, good to have you back.....good holiday???[/quote]

Excellent holiday thanks Arthur [H]All the grandchildren came this year so we had our own mini bus for the transfer. Good to be back too though[:O]