Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Should we sing this at City games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj9aljzhFFM&feature=related

If you substitute the word City for Celtic and use it as ours. It looks good fun, and creates a loud atmosphere.

It''s a great song that''s for sure.

Palace fans were singing this at Sheff Weds on the last game of the season.

It originated at German 3rd Division side FC St Pauli. Who by the way are fantastic fans who the players really have a rapport with - plenty of footage on YouTube if you search.

Agree its a great song.Could be tricky trying to get it started, but worth a try [Y]

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Must just be me that can''t understand a friggin word of it then :D
[/quote]

I didn''t get a word of it either!

Lyrics please!

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]It''s a great song that''s for sure.

Palace fans were singing this at Sheff Weds on the last game of the season.

It originated at German 3rd Division side FC St Pauli. Who by the way are fantastic fans who the players really have a rapport with - plenty of footage on YouTube if you search.[/quote]

3rd division? I thought they were Bundesliga now?

FC St Pauli is the other Hamburg team. They are currently 2nd place in the 2nd Bundesliga and won rpomotion to the Bundesliga for the first time in ages.

yeah love this.

It would have to be an away chant though. I cant see it working at Carrow Road there''d be too many miserable gits going

"can you sit down i cant see"

I first heard this a few years ago at a York City game where their "ultra" fans got it going, I''ve liked it since and will be trying it out preseason!

We love you, we love you, we love you,

and that is why we follow, we follow, we follow,

''cos we support the city, the city, the city

and that''s the way it should be, it should be, it should be

ooohooohooohooohh

I love it, the Jorivk reds are mental but have some great chants

[quote user="ellis206"]Also, there seems to be a link between St Pauli and Celtic Fc, anyone know why?
[/quote]

st pauli are an anti facist club. Celtic''s arch rivals rangers have typically been staunch Right wing nationalists. Supporting the Union. Thus Celtic and St pauli have connections of bein anti facist. Suprisingly political.

Not so much a suggestion of songs to sing here, but a comparison of atmosphere, the Besiktas fans are pretty amazing, so loud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUN96KzAlDM&feature=related

Fantastic song, would sound amazing a carrow road, unfortunately i will have to sit and watch the barclay sing it, as it would be the final straw for my lovely friends sitting behind me in the jarrold who seem to spend 80 of the 90 minutes telling me to sit down ! Ha Ha, Bless them, still there is every chance that they may have had enough and moved on, fingers crossed and all that!