Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

Lawro the fool

Here''s Mark "suit you sir" Lawrenson''s prediction for this weekend...

"Having scored three goals last week and with their midfielders getting forward, Birmingham will have too much for Norwich. They are a good defensive side and I can''t see Norwich getting past Matthew Upson and Kenny Cunningham.

"Both teams will have identified this as a must-win game but Norwich, even though they won last week for the first time, will miss out. This will be a really tough game for them."

Yeah, because Upson and Cunningham looked water-tight as Blackburn stuck 3 goals in last weekend, didn''t they?

Unfortunately the guy is usually right though - I think tomorrow is going to be a real tough test, I''m personally looking to get a point out of the game, as it''s away from home and take the confidence onto the home game against Fulham which is a real possibility for 3 points.

Don''t get me wrong I''ll be like the cat that got all the cream if we win

[quote]Here''s Mark "suit you sir" Lawrenson''s prediction for this weekend... "Having scored three goals last week and with their midfielders getting forward, Birmingham will have too much for Norwich. They a...[/quote]

Marmite: A good defensive side?, yeah right!.

Why on earth City fans get upset by this joke of a pundit is quite beyond me.

I''ve always thought that Lawro was really a glove puppet, and why does he think his nose is so important, that he has to underline it with that ludicrous ''tash'', is also a mystery to me.

Doh, now I''m getting upset!. 

someone should tell him where to stick it

BUT

thats up to us, if we go and beat birmingham, well id like to see the look on lawros face!!!!!!!