Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Facebook campaign to get Forster Player of the Season!

I thought if it can get Xmas number 1 then surely it can help Forster get Player of the Season.
After his fathers comments this morning surely this accolade would show Fraser what he means to the fans and sway for him staying another season!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=102201613157976&ref=ts

If you don''t agree with it there is no need to comment petty things, but if you do agree then join and invite all your friends!

I think most people who are going to vote will have voted by now unfortunatly (not everyone i suppose, but a vast majourity....) and i also think there is no doubt Holt will win.... Forster can get 2nd or 3rd with a push though.....

Indeed! What a send off (just for the summer we hope) it would be!So many people have mentioned him up there for the award, maybe like me people voted for two people just so they can include him too.

not being nasty , but I don;t think any loan player should ever get player of the year - nothing against Forster who I rate very highly and think has done well for us - just loan players generally

"not being nasty , but I don;t think any loan player should ever get player of the year - nothing against Forster who I rate very highly and think has done well for us - just loan players generally "

While I voted for Holt for my POTS, I''d in no way be unhappy if Forster won it, loan or no loan. It''s irrelevant. We could buy Holt, sell him next season and he''d have been as much "our" player as a Forster.

[quote user="GUcanary"]Indeed! What a send off (just for the summer we hope) it would be!

So many people have mentioned him up there for the award, maybe like me people voted for two people just so they can include him too.
[/quote]

only so you have a better chance of winning the prize.

It''s not just up to Forster though, Newcastle may decide to keep him as cover next season or they may decide to sell him should another club offer a fair price. Even if Forster wants to come here on loan next season he can''t make the deal happen himself, and as much as I would like him to be our No.1 next season I don''t think it will happen, I would rather the award go to one of our own players to give them an extra confidence boost ahead of next season.

I dont understand why people say it shouldn''t go to a loan player. Why shouldnt it ? He''s near enough played every game for US not Newcastle, isn''t like he''s been here for 2 months. He''s contributed as much as Doc, Hoolahan, Holt etc & has arguably been our most consistent player all season ! So what if we don''t own him, he''s still been a Norwich player the whole season ! Look at what happened in the past to our own players, A.Marshall & Croft, they soon walked out after picking up POTS !