Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Canary

Last 2 matches. Who gets a chance?

Seeing as things are now wrapped up who would you like to see given a chance in the last 2 matches?I''d like to see Askou and Whitbread start if they both get fit in time.

I''d put out                                RuddSpillane                  Askou        Whitbread       RoseMcveigh                Gill              Adeyemi         Mcnamee                             Mcdonald     Holt

Actually - yeah - Mcveigh for the last home game. I''d love to see Small McVeigh again - just one last time.

And Rudd, for one game at least.

it would be good to have forster in goal for the last home game so we could really give him a good send off and sing his name out just incase he does get put out on loan next season

I would like to see Francomb, Dawkins, Spillane and Adeyemi get some pitch time...

And yes - a cameo 30 mins from WLY would also be good!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

I would like to see Francomb, Dawkins, Spillane and Adeyemi get some pitch time...

And yes - a cameo 30 mins from WLY would also be good!

[/quote]

These lot fo sho'' and me.

Can''t disagree with any of those suggestions but the one i''d really like to see is Wiggins. He''s back now isn''t he?

I''d hate for him to leave without him being given a good crack. I don''t think Rose is automatically the better option to cover AD, but i guess PL knows best. Just that i don''t think PL has a strong view on him yet so i''d like to see him in the last 2 games.

I wouldn''t change much at all!

Yes we have finished this season off now but this is still work in progress, therefore Lambert needs to work out what he needs for a good go next season so should play with his almost near strongest team!

Playing blokes for the sake of it cause their at the club is a waste of time. On that note then while I loved Mcveigh in his 1st spell with us, hes finished at Norwich so shouldn''t feature while Adeyemi isn''t good enough yet if he ever will be?