Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Win a Huckerby shirt

[quote]Don''t encourage people Pete! The less e-mails the more likely I am to win[/quote]

Ive done it lots of times! Cmon gazza your turn

Having seen The Sun today could you get a signed pair of signed Hux Red Pants for the laydeez

OTBC

im assuming the -1 that was in the replies collumn yesterday was due to my post being rejected? And there was me thinking you had a sense of humour Peter!! Never mind, it''s still mucked your counter systym up (actual replies 3, number of replies stated in the replies column,2 )

Oh dear, i suppose i have significantly reduced my chances of winning now!! Sorry Mr Raven.

I''ve had a go...but I never win anything anyway so I''ve started saving to buy one.  Contributions welcome - I''ll be standing outside the clubshop on Saturday with a collecting bucket!  (Give me enough dosh and it might go to the striker/defender/midfielder fund instead!!!)

[quote]Still waiting for floods of emails from City Angel and Gazza. Been mostly blokes so far...[/quote]

pete

sorry mate, not interested, i don''t know the answer and can''t be arsed to look it up

i have the only hucks shirt i want at the moment, but good luck to the person who does win it

Fatboy Slimfast - are you suggesting that you are willing to divulge your rear end size on here in order to see if you might fit into them?  Anyway, it''s going to be embarrassingly cold on Saturday, so I suggest you get out your thermals instead and spare us all!!!  (Only kidding!  But I''m sure you''d look great in the Hucks T-shirt if you win it!)

And the winners are.....

Amy Willcox and Hannah Barker.

Congratulations to the pair of you. The t-shirts are on their way.

damn!

Litrally jsut entered (home from school) and the comp is over?????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO