Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Next Sponser?

The next sponsOr should be The Daily Mail. This would please the sanctimonious R soles that seem so prevalent amongst the NCFC support.They are bound to be avid readers! 

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]The next sponsOr should be The Daily Mail. This would please the sanctimonious R soles that seem so prevalent amongst the NCFC support.They are bound to be avid readers!  [/quote]

LOL!

I think Aviva will renew. They''ve put a lot into the Norwich relationship and don''t appear to be holding back.

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]The next sponsOr should be The Daily Mail. This would please the sanctimonious R soles that seem so prevalent amongst the NCFC support.They are bound to be avid readers!  [/quote]Unlike the sanctimonious, we know better than you, bigots that read the Grauniad and similar Islington intelligensia media.

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]The next sponsOr should be The Daily Mail. This would please the sanctimonious R soles that seem so prevalent amongst the NCFC support.

They are bound to be avid readers! 
[/quote]

Unlike the sanctimonious, we know better than you, bigots that read the Grauniad and similar Islington intelligensia media.
[/quote]

What about us who read The Cromer Crabline[:^)]

We never get a mention on these threads  [:''(]

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]The next sponsOr should be The Daily Mail. This would please the sanctimonious R soles that seem so prevalent amongst the NCFC support.They are bound to be avid readers!  [/quote]Unlike the sanctimonious, we know better than you, bigots that read the Grauniad and similar Islington intelligensia media.[/quote]No,like them too!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]what about erm...the digital phone company, as the last time these sponsored us we went to the premier league.[/quote]

I understand their Business Development Guy could set up a good deal [;)]

I''d like aviva or waitrose and reckon the two are both pretty plausible, I think waitrose''s sponsership with Reding runs out at the same ime as our''s with aviva and seeing as Delia''s been building links with them recently a sponshership from them would come as no suprise.

[quote user="freddyf105"]I''d like aviva or waitrose and reckon the two are both pretty plausible, I think waitrose''s sponsership with Reding runs out at the same ime as our''s with aviva and seeing as Delia''s been building links with them recently a sponshership from them would come as no suprise.[/quote]Well its better than the CO-OP I suppose.

This season had we continued  to be a basket case club then The Samaritans might well have found an angle at Carrow Road.Following the miraculous turnaround this term we must be off The Samaritans '' at risk '' register so perhaps Delia could do worse than try a bit of cosying-up to one of her foodie firm acquaintances ?

"bigots that read the Grauniad "

errr, I think you should look up the word bigot

I suspect it might be another locally based employer Archant.

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]what about erm...the digital phone company, as the last time these sponsored us we went to the premier league.[/quote]

I understand their Business Development Guy could set up a good deal [;)]

[/quote]

they would have a clause that the BDG would have to be the new manager [:$] [;)]

"''Frank'' because the club loves telling the fans to keep off the grass"

Frank doesn''t tell people to keep off grass... quite the opposite.