Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Banned

[quote user="bristol_canary"]Just out of interest, has anyone ever been given a ban on these forums? for how long, and for what reason?[/quote]I think Camuldonum has been banned, certainly have not heard from him for ages.

That loser stalker scumbag perv from Panama, FL got banned but kept coming back under different names. He resorted to posting youtube shideos about various PinkUn posters who helped run him off like Arthur and Buckfast.

He worked so hard to stalk me and it blew up in his face as he was found out. I forget his last character name but he started off as ramslgordon and his 2nd attempt was HarrisCounty- something or other. Very odd way for an old man Herbert type of person to spend his days.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]A friend got banned for till 2116, I thought that was a bit harsh cos he would definitely be dead by then![/quote]Is he related to TIL 1010? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Clean Shirt"]A friend got banned for till 2116, I thought that was a bit harsh cos he would definitely be dead by then![/quote]Is he related to TIL 1010? [:^)][/quote]

Its my older brother Lapp.He is older than me by 1106 years.

Is his name Noah?

The stalker creep has found my latest youtube name so I will change it yet again. Check out That''s My Wonderful Town on youtube. He must trace back to my computer if I don''t sign out. What an odd, odd man.