Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Nelson nominated for league 1 POM April

the guy simply has to win it, i bet the other contenders didn''t try to tackle someone with their faces!

[quote user="Lineo"]the guy simply has to win it, i bet the other contenders didn''t try to tackle someone with their faces!
[/quote]

I agree for that reason alone he deserves to win the award. Add some excellent performances, goals and winning the league then surely he is a shoe in for this month''s award!

[quote user="Lineo"]try to tackle someone with their faces!
[/quote]

lol - you cant fault nelsons effort.  He has been consistent and would be excellent if he won.

However for me thats an example from the school of  John Terry defending.   People appluad him for the number of last ditch blocks he puts in.   Conveniently ignoring the fact that the reason he arrived late on the scene was his diabolical positioning to start with!   Terrys effort to get back and cover what is usually his own initial error is of course both extremely commendable and desirable.

Ditto Nelson - top drawer effort but he made a poor decision, over committed and left himself on his backside by ignoring defenders rule no 1 - stay on your feet.