Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Wouldn't mind...

Charlton and Millwall winning on saturday... along with us of course. I''d just like Leeds failing in their bid to secure automatic promotion. I can still see this arrogant Leeds supporters gloating at us at Carra Road , what a bunch of losers!

For me the best scenario would be for Swindon to nick it...on the last day

Thoughts?

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

Charlton and Millwall winning on saturday... along with us of course. I''d just like Leeds failing in their bid to secure automatic promotion. I can still see this arrogant Leeds supporters gloating at us at Carra Road , what a bunch of losers!

Thoughts?

[/quote]

Anyone but Leeds for me. I went to the game at Elland Road and the home game. I thought the behaviour of their supporters was frankly disgusting on both occasions. After the game after Carrow Road a Leeds fans spat in my face and I honestly did nothing to provoke him. My crime was to merely glance up for a fraction of a second. From the accounts I have read on here, sadly this was not the worst incident that happened either. It sounds like we might have lost a few young kids as supporters who are now afraid to go. That is a great shame as going to Carrow Road was a massive part of my childhood. For that reason alone I hope they rot in this league for a long time.

As I''ve said a few times before I''d like to see Charlton or Millwall grab the automatics promotion spot.. and then for Huddersfield to spank Leeds in the playoff final.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]As I''ve said a few times before I''d like to see Charlton or Millwall grab the automatics promotion spot.. and then for Huddersfield to spank Leeds in the playoff final.
[/quote]

A dream end to a dream season for us  !

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]As I''ve said a few times before I''d like to see Charlton or Millwall grab the automatics promotion spot.. and then for Huddersfield to spank Leeds in the playoff final.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Particularly if Leeds lost on penalties with Beckford missing the decisive kick. I would literally be in dreamland.

Must be on my own here as i would like to see Leeds come back up, personally never had any probs with there fans and they are like or not a big club with a good history, perhaps its just that i am getting old and remember that.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Must be on my own here as i would like to see Leeds come back up, personally never had any probs with there fans and they are like or not a big club with a good history, perhaps its just that i am getting old and remember that.[/quote]But who gives a t*ss about their history? Other than their own fans, and Aunty Beeb.  History is just that, clubs have to live in the present.I wanna see them lose out on promotion completely, don''t even wanna see them get to Wembley for the Play off Final...

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Particularly if Leeds lost on penalties with Beckford missing the decisive kick. I would literally be in dreamland.

[/quote]

And I would be PPPPPPPPPPPPST for a fortnight, or even longer 

Hate Leeds always have done, they are living off successes that happend nearly 40 years ago they way the crow on about it would have thought it was yesterday. Yes they are a big club but arrogant horrible fans may they rot in League one for a long time to come. Charlton for me & Huddersfield via play offs!

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]

Thoughts?

[/quote]

Anyone but Leeds for me. I went to the game at Elland Road and the home game. I thought the behaviour of their supporters was frankly disgusting on both occasions. After the game after Carrow Road a Leeds fans spat in my face and I honestly did nothing to provoke him. My crime was to merely glance up for a fraction of a second. From the accounts I have read on here, sadly this was not the worst incident that happened either. It sounds like we might have lost a few young kids as supporters who are now afraid to go. That is a great shame as going to Carrow Road was a massive part of my childhood. For that reason alone I hope they rot in this league for a long time.

[/quote]

Sorry to sound like a keyboard warrior etc,if anyone spat in my face,at least their food wouldnt be solids for the next few weeks! .As i stated on the subject at the time,i and my much older brother have seen 100% worse  in the 80`s,and 70`s,a lot from Norwich,than the kiddiewinks when we played the pie eaters from up north!

[quote user="ricky knight"]Must be on my own here as i would like to see Leeds come back up, personally never had any probs with there fans and they are like or not a big club with a good history, perhaps its just that i am getting old and remember that.[/quote]

Was that when they were "Champions, Champions of Europe" Ricky[:^)][;)]

Agreed on anyone but Leeds, I can''t stand some of their support and the place itself is horrible, in stark contrast to a lot of other places in Yorkshire which are actually quite the opposite. Granted, not everyone who supports Leeds is horrible and it''s not fair that a silly few spoil it for the others. Still, I think it would be spectacular if they blew their promotion credentials yet again. I understand Ricky''s point about them and their history, but that''s precisely what it is: History. By that logic we should be challenging for the Premiership title and taking on the likes of Bayern Munich in Europe again. Also, it''s not fair to the other teams who want to be effectively where Leeds have been. I found it somewhat strange that the Leeds fans are getting stick and Millwall fans are not. The Millwall crowd didn''t give us any trouble on Boxing day or the return fixture at the Den, but usually they are regarded as some of the most rowdy fans in the country. That''s not a dig at anyone at all, just find it strange. I guess from a selfish point of view, it comes down to who would give us most competition next season. Leeds have some good player,s like it or not, and could do resonably well in the Championship. Charlton and Millwall are both slightly weaker for me and would need to significantly strengthen next year.And as has been touted several times, Huddersfield in the play offs for me. Clark is an excellent young manager and he''s got an awesome coaching staff behind him, especially Steve Black. They could do well in the Championship on the basis of that alone, add a couple of players too and they shouldn''t struggle at all.