Sign in to follow this  
Canarychick

Possible new signing??

I have just cut and paste this from another football forum I visit. Don''t know if there is any truth in it!QUOTE : "Norwich in for Jan Kristiansen of Esjberg! apparently their in financial crisis so will get him on the cheap! he''s Denmarks ''Wayne Rooney'' and will be influenced by his national captain Thomas Helveg."Any comments???!!!!

Another football website you visit?!?!   that''s bull****football-rumours.com, I saw the same thing under the dodgy rumours thread.

Trust me when I tell you that the website has and always will be full of the stuff we find in ip****!!!

Anyway Helveg''s going home now - brought a house and all that

i would like him to sign
just as i would like helveg to stay

but bye helveg

hello new "rooney of denmark" 

move over bently!!!!

I''m sorry, AJ, but why ''move over Bentley''?  In my opinion he worked very hard for us on Saturday, especially defensively, and he showed, above all, the attitude and commitment to the cause that I would expect from anyone wearing the green and yellow.  Ok, he arrived with the usual hype that comes with the Arsenal tag and, for a while, he didn''t seem to be saying (or perhaps doing) the right things, but for goodness sake give the guy a break - PLEASE!  He appears to be learning quickly what is required.  He may yet prove to be a very shrewd signing...and don''t forget he''s only just 20.  That can easily be overlooked, although I''m not suggesting you are guilty of doing this.  Just give him a chance.  If ultimately he is deemed a failure here then I''ll be happy to apologise!

Sorry to those who don''t like people wandering off subject on threads.  It didn''t seem appropriate to start a new thread just to say what I wanted to say. 

[quote]I''m sorry, AJ, but why ''move over Bentley''? In my opinion he worked very hard for us on Saturday, especially defensively, and he showed, above all, the attitude and commitment to the cause that I wou...[/quote]

Problem is Susie b - he''s shortchanged us enough already for the season by not working hard and displaying dubious commitment and attitude. He''s in the last chance saloon.

One more slip & Worthy should send him back to Arsene with a request for a refund on the kindergarten costs.

Hope you have woken up now Master Bentley.

Are you really ''a good lad''  or a ''big time Charley''? Not my words. Let''s see.

Good luck lad.

OTBC.

Quote : Another football website you visit?!?! that''s bull****football-rumours.com, I saw the same thing under the dodgy rumours thread.

Stella Canary, it isn''t football-rumours.com its another one! I have read things on this site and they have been true.

I was only posting on info I thought may be of interest!

I have that on my site.. and I got it from a Danish newspaper and a city supporter who works in Aaalborg in the local hospital..

As to football rumours..who put it up there I certainly didn''t......agreed it is full of crap sometimes..but every so often one is right.. law of averages..