Sign in to follow this  
KingsLynnCanary

Exclusive News

Hoolahan will play again before end of season - definately for last game vs Carlisle, maybe against Gillingham.

Grant Holt out for last 2 games - having an op on his knee tomorrow after scan results today. Will be back fully fit for pre season.

You heard it here first

my source - Wes Hoolahan himself (he''s sitting next to me as I type)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]BINNER, we have already played the gills![/quote]

Nana, Nana, Nana....give the guy a break.  Anyone can make a mistake

It doesnt mean he''s a binner.....just a bit braindead.......

Apart from the Gills error, this could be correct although I very much doubt it. It has previously been reported that Holt has an issue with his knee...or perhaps I dreamt that?[|-)]

haha! Thanks for the binner jibes - I''m a life long canary fan. The Gillingham bit was a mistake, I meant B.Rovers - sorry.

Sorry if it''s been posted before, i''m on my phone so can''t check all threads!

Ignore me if you like - just sharing what I know.

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]haha! Thanks for the binner jibes - I''m a life long canary fan. The Gillingham bit was a mistake, I meant B.Rovers - sorry. Sorry if it''s been posted before, i''m on my phone so can''t check all threads! Ignore me if you like - just sharing what I know.[/quote]

How ''king rude...are you ignoring Wes sitting next to you?

haha to be fair to him, hes gone for it and actually said hoolahan is sitting next to him! i very much doubt this is true, however if your right i will gladly apologize! if hes with u cud you at least post a picture of you two togther? that would really help if u want to be believed

Ah could the problem with Holts knee explain why he kept trying to Jackie Chan players in the chest versus Gillingham?

I do vaguely recall something about Holt needing an operation and I have heard Hoolahan will be back so this is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility at all.  Would not surprise me if this turns out to be true.

I don''t want Hoolohan to play, I would like to say goodbye to Paul McVeigh in that role behind the forwards...

I would aslo like to see Francombe, Adeyemi, Cody Mac, Gill, Tudor Jones, Askou, Whitbread and Rudd.

Nothing to play for now, it''s time to give those lot some decent competitive game time.

Ah, so Hoolahan not only picks the team but spends his time sharing those selections with closet binners

"It doesnt mean he''s a binner.....just a bit braindead......."

and the difference is ?

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]Hoolahan will play again before end of season - definately for last game vs Carlisle, maybe against Gillingham. Grant Holt out for last 2 games - having an op on his knee tomorrow after scan results today. Will be back fully fit for pre season. You heard it here first my source - Wes Hoolahan himself (he''s sitting next to me as I type)[/quote]

So where are you and Wes sitting tonight?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]Hoolahan will play again before end of season - definately for last game vs Carlisle, maybe against Gillingham. Grant Holt out for last 2 games - having an op on his knee tomorrow after scan results today. Will be back fully fit for pre season. You heard it here first my source - Wes Hoolahan himself (he''s sitting next to me as I type)[/quote]

[/quote]

At the player''s dinner at Carrow Road I imagine. We had Terry Allcock on our table - legend and a real gent.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

At the player''s dinner at Carrow Road I imagine. We had Terry Allcock on our table - legend and a real gent.

[/quote]Correct Pete, i was at the players dinner - I was on Wes'' table and sat next to him - hence where i got the info from. I made another mistake with the actual injury, it was the ankle - again, the mix of posting on a phone and drink getting me muddled up!I don''t really care if some people don''t believe me, i was just posting some information which some people may have appreciated - also, why would i be a binner if i''ve posted over 100 times here? Anyway, very interesting evening - saw a different side of Paul Lambert (a relaxed one showing a sense of humour) and all very positive about next season.OTBC

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"] i was at the players dinner - I was on Wes'' table and sat next to him - hence where i got the info from. I made another mistake with the actual injury, it was the ankle - again, the mix of posting on a phone and drink getting me muddled up!

[/quote]

So as Wes was telling you little tit bits you were posting it on your mobile phone during a posh meal with the players?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="KingsLynnCanary"] i was at the players dinner - I was on Wes'' table and sat next to him - hence where i got the info from. I made another mistake with the actual injury, it was the ankle - again, the mix of posting on a phone and drink getting me muddled up!

[/quote]

So as Wes was telling you little tit bits you were posting it on your mobile phone during a posh meal with the players?

[/quote]Yes that''s right! He was on his phone too - texting other players in the room. I only had Wes on my table - there were 30+ other tables each with a player or club representative on :)

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="KingsLynnCanary"] i was at the players dinner - I was on Wes'' table and sat next to him - hence where i got the info from. I made another mistake with the actual injury, it was the ankle - again, the mix of posting on a phone and drink getting me muddled up!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re such a doubting Thomasina. Pete has already more or less confirmed it and CUSDP said a few days back that Hoolahan would play a game before the end of the season.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="KingsLynnCanary"] i was at the players dinner - I was on Wes'' table and sat next to him - hence where i got the info from. I made another mistake with the actual injury, it was the ankle - again, the mix of posting on a phone and drink getting me muddled up!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re such a doubting Thomasina. Pete has already more or less confirmed it and CUSDP said a few days back that Hoolahan would play a game before the end of the season.

[/quote]

Not doubting that he was at the posh dinner or had Wes on his table, was just surprised that he was posting stuff on here whilst he was at such an event.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Not doubting that he was at the posh dinner or had Wes on his table, was just surprised that he was posting stuff on here whilst he was at such an event.

[/quote]Wes was on his phone all night too! Anyway i just wanted to get an exclusive before someone else at the dinner may have got there before me!

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Wes was on his phone all night too! Anyway i just wanted to get an exclusive before someone else at the dinner may have got there before me!
[/quote]

Well he''s a naughty boy, he should have been concentrating on entertaining his guests who had paid for the event.

Hope you had a good time KLC [:)]

Apart from the knee bit and the Gillingham bit pretty good info in the end.

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Correct Pete, i was at the players dinner - I was on Wes'' table and sat next to him - hence where i got the info from. I made another mistake with the actual injury, it was the ankle - again, the mix of posting on a phone and drink getting me muddled up!I don''t really care if some people don''t believe me, i was just posting some information which some people may have appreciated - also, why would i be a binner if i''ve posted over 100 times here? Anyway, very interesting evening - saw a different side of Paul Lambert (a relaxed one showing a sense of humour) and all very positive about next season.OTBC[/quote]Because you can''t spell definitely?[;)]