Sign in to follow this  
Methane

Last night's bash at Fortress Carrow Road

Excellent night summarised highlights as follows :-

Kevin Piper comparing (7/10)

All players in attendance - one per table for the meal. If you were lucky you got a first teamer, if not a legend (Hucks excepted the legends were more low-key)

Fraser voted players player of year

Micky Spillane goal voted best of year.

Delia kissing fraser''s feet on stage at end of a long evening.

Ginger pele as inebbriated as a well-oiled newt singing whilst doing a jig between tables. Excellent irish stereotype - he gets my vote for player of season.

Lambert gave a stand-up routine at 11.30 reminiscent of Billy Connelly at his best.

Family club ... just how it should be.

All praise the yellow and green.

PS BB award votes apparently between Wes, Holty and Doc so far.

Sounds like it was a good night and not bad for £65 a ticket, my friend who supports Ipswich went to their last week and it was £100 + vat per ticket which I thought was a bit pricey.

What sort of food was on the menu ?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2086181/ShowPost.aspx [H]

[/quote]

Can''t see a menu on there?

[/quote]

Sorry CA...

The Menu is:

Holt''s Pizza

Promotion Potatoes

Norwich City Vegetables
(Peas and Sweetcorn)

Championship Celebration Cake
[+o(]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2086181/ShowPost.aspx [H]

[/quote]

Can''t see a menu on there?

[/quote]

Sorry CA...

The Menu is:

Holt''s Pizza

Promotion Potatoes

Norwich City Vegetables
(Peas and Sweetcorn)

Championship Celebration Cake
[+o(]

[/quote]

Funny thats the same menu that my kids came home from school with yesterday..... They are having a promotion dinner!

Why Holts Pizza???....surley Fraser''s fry up or Holt''s Hot Dog(calm down Kathy) would have been better???????

Hey, I was at the bash and on the Doc''s table - he was so entertaining and certainly risen in my view in his legend status!!

Last one I went to I had Mark Barham at my table, nice guy and very, very funny.Time before was Paul Gallacher, had a great laugh with him and his wife, I was sorry to see him go.

[quote user="The Rose"]Hey, I was at the bash and on the Doc''s table - he was so entertaining and certainly risen in my view in his legend status!![/quote]

I was on Nelsons table next to yours - it certainly looked like quite a party was going on!!  Good to see some of the players enjoying themselves on the night! (Doc more than most!!)

[quote user="cityangel"]

Sounds like it was a good night and not bad for £65 a ticket, my friend who supports Ipswich went to their last week and it was £100 + vat per ticket which I thought was a bit pricey.

[/quote]

Worded differently on the night but basically cheese and onion tart for starter, chicken curry for main and lemon cheesecake for dessert.

Holt, Nelson and one other walked past me on Tuesday as I was coming out of Liverpool St, I guess they''d stayed down after the PFA dinner. I saw someone who I thought looked like Holt and before I realised it was them, they were passed and any chance of shouting OTBC was gone.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Worded differently on the night but basically cheese and onion tart for starter, chicken curry for main and lemon cheesecake for dessert.

[/quote]

So, would you have rather had Nana''s Mums famous pork burgers? [*-)]

[quote user="Methane"]Excellent night summarised highlights as follows :- Kevin Piper comparing (7/10) All players in attendance - one per table for the meal. If you were lucky you got a first teamer, if not a legend (Hucks excepted the legends were more low-key) Fraser voted players player of year Micky Spillane goal voted best of year. Delia kissing fraser''s feet on stage at end of a long evening. Ginger pele as inebbriated as a well-oiled newt singing whilst doing a jig between tables. Excellent irish stereotype - he gets my vote for player of season. Lambert gave a stand-up routine at 11.30 reminiscent of Billy Connelly at his best. Family club ... just how it should be. All praise the yellow and green. PS BB award votes apparently between Wes, Holty and Doc so far.[/quote]

I was on table 14 with Ian Crook next to Gary Doherty and can confirm that the Doc had a great time as did everyone

[quote user="shefcanary"]So basically Doc was p*ssed and would not have done much training yesterday![/quote]

Lets just say he had a few,but the man of the night without a doubt was Paul Lambert

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Legends in their own right wazz i''ll tell you [D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

my friend who supports Ipswich went to their last week and it was £100 + vat per ticket which I thought was a bit pricey. What sort of food was on the menu ?

[/quote]What, you mean the Ipswich menu? Wasn''t it
  • Irish Chump, with eleven vegetables
  • Midseason Crumble
  • A selection of hard cheese and sour grapes

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Legends in their own right wazz i''ll tell you [D]

[/quote]

Right, what night are we all coming round for tea ?  [;)]