Sign in to follow this  
Cmyk

tickets not arriving

Unfortunately my ticket for the bristol game on sat still hasn''t arrived through the post, even more unfortunately I''m now not able to go to the game. Have called ticket office regarding returning but I''m waiting for a supervisor to call back.Just wondered if anyone else had experienced tickets not arriving/ trying to return a ticket in this situation? As I''m not based in Norwich I would now be unable to get the ticket back to the office in time for a return - even if it does arrive

No actual personal experience of this but I have heard of a lot of people suffering from them sending tickets out very late, I think you''re far from alone on this one.

I had this a couple of years ago for an away game at Luton, I eventually got my money back. Tickets never arrived and they box office asked for proof of ticket before they would give me a refund!

I had this problem once. Couple of years ago I bought some tickets for the Cardiff away game a couple of days before the match. I think I got a newbie on the phone because he didn''t really know what he was doing. Anyway he said he would post me the tickets but I informed him that they probably wouldn''t arrive on time. He said that he would send them with the team bus and I could pick them up on the day. Anyway, got to the ground, went to the away box office and there were no tickets, so I was told to go to the main ticket office. There I said my tickets hadn''t turned up so they just sold me the tickets again on my card and told me to ring up the Norwich ticket office on monday who would give me a refund. I did that and got my money back no problem, the tickets then turned up in the post on Tuesday morning.

I phoned  the   ticket  office  at  carrow road  on tuesday  paid for it  on my  card, I asked  for it to be sent  first  class post and   received the  ticket  on  wednesday, so very  happy  with the response   from  carrow   road