Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Norwich vs Ipswich

if they were to have a game tomorrow, who would win?

norwich full of confidence after winning the league!

or

Ipswich who seem to be getting some better results nearer the end of the season?

*this would include any current injurys that both teams have*

[quote user="Brendo "]I reckon it would be a good game, but Ipswich the more likely. [:(][/quote]Depends where too, if it was at CR I would say us, but Portaloo road probably them.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]I reckon it would be a good game, but Ipswich the more likely. [:(]
[/quote]
Depends where too, if it was at CR I would say us, but Portaloo road probably them.
[/quote]

neutral ground.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]I reckon it would be a good game, but Ipswich the more likely. [:(][/quote]Depends where too, if it was at CR I would say us, but Portaloo road probably them. [/quote]

neutral ground.

[/quote]I agree with Trent, could go either way.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]I reckon it would be a good game, but Ipswich the more likely. [:(]
[/quote]
Depends where too, if it was at CR I would say us, but Portaloo road probably them.
[/quote]

Surely they''d take a draw where ever it is [D]

Wouldn''t like to split them. The big thing in our favour is that we have a boys like Holt, Martin, Smith and Nelson who I could really see thriving in the heat of derby situation. Think of how much Holt could wind up the opposition and the fans. Its going to be awesome.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "]I reckon it would be a good game, but Ipswich the more likely. [:(][/quote]Depends where too, if it was at CR I would say us, but Portaloo road probably them. [/quote]

[/quote]Nana''s father? [:D]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

if they were to have a game tomorrow, who would win?

norwich full of confidence after winning the league!

or

Ipswich who seem to be getting some better results nearer the end of the season?

*this would include any current injurys that both teams have*

[/quote]

This game is a potential banana skin for both clubs at this moment.

it would depend it is the ''now'' we are talking about.

After tomorrow (30th) the paupers may well be a different team. Poor old Mr Roy is going to have to turf out quite a few players to make ends meet and will be handing out the bad news in the morning.

As to the result who gives a fig. It''s bad enough knowing that we will have to have the dimwitted hillbillies up here again without any suggestion that we might have to encounter them any more than necessary.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nana''s father? [:D]
[/quote]

yeah.[D]