Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Best surprise early b'day present ever....?

[quote user="Brendo "]Yay Alec. [:)] Awesome stuff. [Y] I''ll be at both, too. [/quote]See ya there Brendo [;)] Look at for a guy with the new Norwich top with Martin on the back, Norwich, hat, scarf, and jeans [;)]

Yeah might do. [:)] Look out for a guy with the New Norwich top, nothing on the back, and either shorts ot jeans, depenging on the weather. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "]Yeah might do. [:)] Look out for a guy with the New Norwich top, nothing on the back, and either shorts ot jeans, depenging on the weather. [Y][/quote]Way to go to narrow it down Brendo [:P]

[quote user="Brendo "]Yeah might do. [:)] Look out for a guy with the New Norwich top, nothing on the back, and either shorts ot jeans, depenging on the weather. [Y][/quote]At least I have an idea of what you look like otherwise I would have no hope!

I''m in a little bit of a pickle over what to wear. [;)] Sounds a little gay I know. Anyway, shorts as they are more comforting on the coach for like 10 hours, but might get a little nippy near end. Or jeans for warmth at the game, but not as comfy on coach? [:S]And Alec, who you going with?

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future ...Norwich"][quote user="Brendo "]Yeah might do. [:)] Look out for a guy with the New Norwich top, nothing on the back, and either shorts ot jeans, depenging on the weather. [Y][/quote]At least I have an idea of what you look like otherwise I would have no hope![/quote]Just keep your eye out for the only bloke there who''s wearing a backless City shirt that looks like a hospital gown as it''s held on held on by tie-ups at the backHe''ll look a bit bewildered like he made a wrong turn on his way to the operating theatre.........

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Not sure what to wear lol!

Brendan that is comedy gold! Tekka bow son![/quote][H]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="PUPs are Citys future ...Norwich"][quote user="Brendo "]Yeah might do. [:)] Look out for a guy with the New Norwich top, nothing on the back, and either shorts ot jeans, depenging on the weather. [Y][/quote]At least I have an idea of what you look like otherwise I would have no hope![/quote]Just keep your eye out for the only bloke there who''s wearing a backless City shirt that looks like a hospital gown as it''s held on held on by tie-ups at the backHe''ll look a bit bewildered like he made a wrong turn on his way to the operating theatre.........[/quote]You feeling alright? [^o)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="PUPs are Citys future ...Norwich"][quote user="Brendo "]Yeah might do. [:)] Look out for a guy with the New Norwich top, nothing on the back, and either shorts ot jeans, depenging on the weather. [Y][/quote]At least I have an idea of what you look like otherwise I would have no hope![/quote]Just keep your eye out for the only bloke there who''s wearing a backless City shirt that looks like a hospital gown as it''s held on held on by tie-ups at the backHe''ll look a bit bewildered like he made a wrong turn on his way to the operating theatre.........[/quote]You feeling alright? [^o)]

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]OK 1) Banana that''s a bit peado isn''t it? 2)Brendo I don''t even know where to start with that.[/quote]

what managing a youth football team? not really, alot of other players who finished playing last season go on to manage.

[quote user="The Black Panther"]Brendan I will be wearing a Norwich shirt tomorrow [;)] Just look for a 14 year old holding his mums hand, that will be Brendo [;)] hahaaha[/quote]

with his mum offering him a biscuit, and a drink [;)]