Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Wizard speaks???

Apologies for starting another thread! (I blame the beer!) [B]Anyone else just hear Canary Call?Text from ''The Wizard from Lowestoft''. Jamie should get another year!!Real, or a comedy imposter?You decide......[:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Seems, obviously, that others heard that! [:$]
[/quote]

Talking to yourself is, of course, the first sign of madness, an essential prerequisite of being a regular pink un poster.......

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Seems, obviously, that others heard that! [:$][/quote]

Talking to yourself is, of course, the first sign of madness, an essential prerequisite of being a regular pink un poster.......

[/quote]Hooray!!!! I''ve made it!!! Acceptance at last!!! [:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Seems, obviously, that others heard that! [:$][/quote]

[/quote]Hooray!!!! I''ve made it!!! Acceptance at last!!! [:D][/quote]Well done Clippy!!!! Good work! [;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Seems, obviously, that others heard that! [:$]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hooray!!!! I''ve made it!!! Acceptance at last!!! [:D]
[/quote]

Well done Clippy!!!! Good work! [;)]
[/quote]

Comedy gold mate![:D][Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Hooray!!!! I''ve made it!!! Acceptance at last!!! [:D][/quote]Well done Clippy!!!! Good work! [;)][/quote]

Comedy gold mate![:D][Y]

[/quote]Cheers Beau!Cheers! [B]