Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

It's Not Exciting When It's This Easy

Here we are, down to the last match of the season and ( from this side of the water ) it all seems rather anti-climatic. Norwich just coasting in with class while any of the five teams below us can still clinch ( or blow )the final automatic promotion spot. We don''t deserve to miss all that excitement. [:D]  

Speak for yourself Yankee.

For the sake of my heart and blood pressure i''m glad it''s all over. I must admit it''s not been a typical Saturday afternoon. I was more concerned with the Charlton-Leeds score.

Too bloody right-its great to have a couple of Saturday''s without that gut renching grip of the insides come 3pm....it''ll all soon come back again, so making the most of it!

the club shud put the scores up as goals go in on saturday to keep us involved and create a bit more drama for what will be a meaningless game on saturday

[quote user="UEA Canary"]the club shud put the scores up as goals go in on saturday to keep us involved and create a bit more drama for what will be a meaningless game on saturday[/quote]That would be good.How nice to have a stress free end of season and it is ending well!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]Speak for yourself Yankee. For the sake of my heart and blood pressure i''m glad it''s all over. I must admit it''s not been a typical Saturday afternoon. I was more concerned with the Charlton-Leeds score.[/quote]Same here Tim, because of my hearing problem I don''t even have the radio so I have to wait for Mrs wiz to update me, its nerve shattering as it is!