Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Do you think there will be any problem getting away tickets next year?

Considering the grounds will be much bigger do you think we will have trouble getting tickets for away games? If so, which grounds? [:D] OTBC [:D]

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future"]Considering the grounds will be much bigger do you think we will have trouble getting tickets for away games? If so, which grounds? [:D] OTBC [:D]
[/quote]

Just Ipswich next season where there willl be a lottery for tickets. I''ve heard they are changing the groups for tickets so there maybe  a 5 stub band as well as the 10 stub band so that might help some people.

Only Ipswich will be a ballot, otherwise the only difficulty will be towards the end of the season if we''ve got something to play for.

I would quite like to start going to away games more.....but next season isn''t really the best with starting Uni in canterbury (which also isn''t a very good location....football wise...) with money travel ect....

Personally, really looking forward to away games next year, as I live in Yorkshire and suddenly we have Hull, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Midds, Sheffs *2?, Leeds?, Barnsley, Forest?, Burnley, Hudds?

[quote user="CCEK"]

Personally, really looking forward to away games next year, as I live in Yorkshire and suddenly we have Hull, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Midds, Sheffs *2?, Leeds?, Barnsley, Forest?, Burnley, Hudds?

[/quote]Don''t gorget Leicester, Derby, Scun*thorpe (had to put the * or it would blank it our [:P]) If you''re counting burnley as somewhere you would go.. Preston? Looks good for you [:)]