Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

A question for those who went to the game...

...what was Rovers'' Chris Lines like? He''s always played well for them whenever I''ve seen them; would he be a good buy for us?

I''ve just got back and I have to say - who? Rovers were pretty anonymous from what I saw, although I must admit I wasn''t watching as closely as earlier in the season. "Your hat''s too big for you" - we sang to a copper as the game finished and his mate next to him was p*ssing himself - priceless!

Didn''t notice him so he must have been good!!

Best site of the day was being followed by the 2 City ladies in their Audi TT all the way, shame they didn''t tell me earlier they were staying the night in Bristol.....

He was on the pitch? To be honest were any Bristol players on the pitch?

[quote user="CCEK"]He was on the pitch? To be honest were any Bristol players on the pitch?[/quote] OH they had his stunner on the right wing- reece I thinkhis name was- I kept getting quick views of his arse which was nice! Would have liked him to have taken his hsirt off- but then again I''d like to enter a chocolate filled hot-tub-with morty- naked; but sometimes dreams just don''t happen [:''(]

I thought Ben Swallow - their youth team player of the year - looked VERY handy on the left-wing.

Keep an eye out for him.