Sign in to follow this  
Harry

How embarrassing

Those happy clappy Bristol fans have just applauded Norwich onto the pitch, they are a laughing stock and should be banned from the League.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I''m fairly sure that Harry''s post was tongue in cheek..
[/quote]

Very badly toungued in cheek though! Lacking a bit of tongue, or cheek, or something.

[quote user="AJ"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I''m fairly sure that Harry''s post was tongue in cheek..
[/quote]

Very badly toungued in cheek though! Lacking a bit of tongue, or cheek, or something.

[/quote]

yup, pretty hard to pick up over online text

[quote user="Forever Yellow"][quote user="AJ"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yup, pretty hard to pick up over online text[/quote]

actaully I take this back, i never registered the "banned from the league" bit, my bad, sorry!

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/1408163640_670eacaa1c.jpg[/IMG]

Good stuff that. Fair play to the few away fans who hung out at the last game to watch the celebrations too (or were they just laughing at our pitch invasion?). Honorable mention to those at Charlton who stayed and applauded too! Should be quite a love in next week I''d have thought.