Sign in to follow this  
barneycanary

Re: 12points clear. How's about...

[quote user="morty"]Its really not that simple.
[/quote] oh I say! fancy a littletickle and slap! I wouldn''t go into administration- you''d never know what naughty deeds you might be forced to perform!!! [;)]

[quote user="barneycanary"][quote user="morty"]Its really not that simple.[/quote] oh I say! fancy a littletickle and slap! I wouldn''t go into administration- you''d never know what naughty deeds you might be forced to perform!!! [;)][/quote]Eh?[:|]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="barneycanary"][quote user="morty"]Its really not that simple.
[/quote] oh I say! fancy a littletickle and slap! I wouldn''t go into administration- you''d never know what naughty deeds you might be forced to perform!!! [;)][/quote]

Eh?

[:|]
[/quote]

oh morty let''s not beat around the bush! (unless you want to ofcourse [;)]) administration could leed to horrible things happening... actually do you think the administrators would raise money by making lambert do a strip show? If they would then I''m in, I find Scots so teasing!! MMM

[quote user="barneycanary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="barneycanary"][quote user="morty"]Its really not that simple.[/quote] oh I say! fancy a littletickle and slap! I wouldn''t go into administration- you''d never know what naughty deeds you might be forced to perform!!! [;)][/quote]Eh?[:|][/quote]

oh morty let''s not beat around the bush! (unless you want to ofcourse [;)]) administration could leed to horrible things happening... actually do you think the administrators would raise money by making lambert do a strip show? If they would then I''m in, I find Scots so teasing!! MMM

[/quote]Lol, errrrrr, ok.[Y]

[;)][quote user="morty"][quote user="barneycanary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="barneycanary"][quote user="morty"]Its really not that simple.
[/quote] oh I say! fancy a littletickle and slap! I wouldn''t go into administration- you''d never know what naughty deeds you might be forced to perform!!! [;)][/quote]

Eh?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, errrrrr, ok.

[Y]
[/quote]

I know where I want that thumb up morty!!! You really do spoil me! [;)]

[quote user="morty"]Lol, what the hell?

[:D]
[/quote]

We both know what you want morty.. you naughy naughty man [;)] Have you tried on the new kit yet? I was trying to decide whic pieces of kit to buy but needed someone to help me put on the shorts- i bet you could help me no morty ai?? hehe xxx

[quote user="lappinitup"]

You''ve pulled Morty!  [:S]

[/quote]Looks like it lol.[:|]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"]

You''ve pulled Morty!  [:S]

[/quote]

Looks like it lol.

[/quote]

Oh morty! stop teasing me and pull down your pants!

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/grooming-parlour-logo.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/grooming-parlour-logo.gif[/IMG][/quote] I''ll groom your parlour!!! OH MOTHER!!

Add to this that literally hundreds of local businesses would be put under huge pressure to take a paltry sum by way of payment for services rendered to the club, creating extremely bad karma all round.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Haha Morty''s got a boyfriend, Morty''s got a boyfriend![/quote]It could be a chick lol.[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Haha Morty''s got a boyfriend, Morty''s got a boyfriend![/quote]

It could be a chick lol.

[:P]
[/quote]

OH! you naughty boy- don''t be so cheeky!fancy a lick of my cream eclair?

[quote user="barneycanary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Haha Morty''s got a boyfriend, Morty''s got a boyfriend![/quote]It could be a chick lol.[:P][/quote]

[/quote]No thanks.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="barneycanary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Haha Morty''s got a boyfriend, Morty''s got a boyfriend![/quote]

It could be a chick lol.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No thanks.

[:)]
[/quote]

MMM playing hard to get ay? I know you want it! If you take the m out of your name and swap the t with a g- that''s what I want!!!

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]All those erotic sites you have been viewing have finally caught up with you eh Morty?[/quote]Lol, no idea. Its probably Shyster anyway.[:D]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]haha thread of the year! defo a bloke Morty and he wants a piece of your ass[/quote]I don''t get on that particular bus, but if its Grant Holt posting under an alias he should PM me.[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]haha thread of the year! defo a bloke Morty and he wants a piece of your ass[/quote]

I don''t get on that particular bus, but if its Grant Holt posting under an alias he should PM me.

[/quote]

How about I have a ride on your bus- you could be the conductor and punish me for not having a ticket! how exciting! I''d really enjoy watching clean those bus seats- naked.... mmm org**mic

[quote user="morty"]Lol.

[/quote]

Fancy a bit of tickle and slap behind the jarrold after the carlsile game? Or we could go swimming in the river in speedos

[quote user="morty"]Lol.

[/quote]

Fancy a bit of tickle and slap behind the jarrold after the carlsile game? Or we could go swimming in the river in speedos

[quote user="morty"]Lol.

[/quote]