Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Official, Unofficial Match Chat Thread.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Unfortunately I dont see a side that we swept aside with half a team out putting up much resistance at Elland Road next week[/quote]

Probably true,  but then again it is Leeds were talking about

Technically Huddersfield can still get second with a five nil win. They would need Leeds to lose and the other three to draw though.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]who have leeds got next week?[/quote]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leeds_united/fixtures/default.stmShouldnt be a problem, fingers crossed they choke.

[quote user="Penfold"]Technically Huddersfield can still get second with a five nil win. They would need Leeds to lose and the other three to draw though.[/quote]

Good point, forgot about Huddersfiled, they would be my first choice to get 2nd place but it would take a freak set of results for them to do it.

If only Fraser 5-Star hadn''t miss kicked at Elland Road, Leeds would be in massive trouble. Grrrr. Frasers only mistake of the season!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Ohhh should be lovely, you staying at the corner infill hotel or one in the city?

Sounds like NC are really bossing the game today

[/quote]

Corner infill. We''ve stayed there several times and really like it. City-till-I-die and his missus are staying as well. Maybe we can finally meet up? I''d invite morty but he''ll just say he''s coming then not turn up[;)]

We''ve had one of those sweetshops in Lynn for a while and I have to go in every week!

[/quote]Lol!The trouble is I never know exactly what time I''m going to be anywhere because it often depends on when my ex drops the kids off to me.I''m up for a pre match pint in theory, plans permitting, though lol.[:D][/quote]

It was funny at the Gills game. Smudge and I were in the Nelson saying "do you remember what morty looks like from the SAS facebook picture?" We nearly got to the point of approaching likely targets, but thought better of it!

[/quote]morty wasn''t in there to my knowledge. However you never said hello to me and I was! [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Ohhh should be lovely, you staying at the corner infill hotel or one in the city?

Sounds like NC are really bossing the game today

[/quote]

Corner infill. We''ve stayed there several times and really like it. City-till-I-die and his missus are staying as well. Maybe we can finally meet up? I''d invite morty but he''ll just say he''s coming then not turn up[;)]

We''ve had one of those sweetshops in Lynn for a while and I have to go in every week!

[/quote]

Lol!

The trouble is I never know exactly what time I''m going to be anywhere because it often depends on when my ex drops the kids off to me.

I''m up for a pre match pint in theory, plans permitting, though lol.

[:D]
[/quote]

It was funny at the Gills game. Smudge and I were in the Nelson saying "do you remember what morty looks like from the SAS facebook picture?" We nearly got to the point of approaching likely targets, but thought better of it!

[/quote]

morty wasn''t in there to my knowledge. However you never said hello to me and I was! [;)]
[/quote]

I got obsessed looking for a woman with distinctive shoes on, people must have thought id got a foot fetish lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hi WAY

Sorry you missed me. Will be in there again next Saturday before the Carlisle game. May well be in the same footweaer, depending upon the weather, which is rain right now lol
[/quote]

Hahaha better hope it''s sunny so I can wear dark glasses, then no one will know im looking at feet [:D]

[quote user="Penfold"]If only Fraser 5-Star hadn''t miss kicked at Elland Road, Leeds would be in massive trouble. Grrrr. Frasers only mistake of the season![/quote]I take it you weren''t at the match yesterday - two goal kicks went straight out. We went from singing "Fraser Forster one more year" to "no more years"!. Not sure how he took it! In the spirit it was meant hopefully. [:D]