Sign in to follow this  
Gregory

Re: My Checkist for next season.

[quote user="kevin brighton"]TRIPE!!!!!![/quote] sorry? Could you explain? Who would you like to stay or go? For me our defence has been far to weak and has conceded too many goals against weak opposition- that''s why I feel such a change is needed. Pehaps an injection of pace?

i think Cureton, WLY and OTJ can go. I would have said Gill but i thought he was actually quite good yesterday so could be worth keeping. Elliot i dont think will stay, neither Rose (unless we already have them joining permanently?) but your views on the defense are just simply wrong! Nelson has been superb of late, i was very critical of him but fair play he has dug in and improved, Doc has been solid all season, R Martin im still not sure about, i prefer Spillane at right back but he certainly isnt "talentless"

You are pathetic if you gain delight from putting me down in such a cruel way. What sales would you make?

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]i think Cureton, WLY and OTJ can go. I would have said Gill but i thought he was actually quite good yesterday so could be worth keeping. Elliot i dont think will stay, neither Rose (unless we already have them joining permanently?) but your views on the defense are just simply wrong! Nelson has been superb of late, i was very critical of him but fair play he has dug in and improved, Doc has been solid all season, R Martin im still not sure about, i prefer Spillane at right back but he certainly isnt "talentless"
[/quote] Nelson has been alright recently however I feel his overall performance has been weak, and that his main talent is in pushing players off the ball with his strength. Much like Doherty. I think both will struggle in the championship against faster stonger strikers. I agree with you on your views on Gill though!

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="gregstero"]

I believe that we need to cancel the contracts of Nelson and Russel Martin before the start of next season. In my eyes neither have been particularily useful this season and both are a drain on resources. Nelson is a very poor defender nd limited in his talents- I feel he would be more suited to League 2 after all if it weren''t for his incompetence we could be a few more points up. Martin is terrible and lacks any talent. Doherty needs to be released too- his time with the club has been a bad one andd he should leave on a high note.

Lambert if you''re looking follow my actions!

What are others'' views?

[/quote]

My view? It''s a shame that I wasted 10 seconds of my life reading your post.

[/quote]

There is no need for such a mean comment. You are obviosly not a good enough fan to know who to get rid of.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="gregstero"]My Checkist for next season.[/quote]

What''s a Checkist? [8-|]
[/quote]

Apologies! Checklist I meant!

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="gregstero"]You are pathetic if you gain delight from putting me down in such a cruel way. What sales would you make?[/quote]

how about:
gill
jones
mcveigh

[/quote]

Good suggestions however I feel Gill could stay. In my opinion he could replace Russell.

Celia''s Devonshire box- Exactly- "for this month" you obviously haven''t seen him for the rest of the season. Hehas no quality at all! In my opinion he has only got that award because of his few recent goals! He doesn''t deserve the same name as the good admiral!

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="gregstero"][quote user="CDMullins"]Definate Binner![/quote] Don''t be a binner!!! Hahaha[/quote]

Greg, you''re the binner. Now go home ![/quote] I am at home! What is your problem?

[quote user="gregstero"]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="gregstero"]My Checkist for next season.[/quote]

What''s a Checkist? [8-|]
[/quote]

Apologies! Checklist I meant!

[/quote]

I know Piswich got hammered today but no need to come on here and try and stir, **** off tw*t!!!

Come on the Blades hahahahaha!! [:D]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/in_loving_memory_01/jesus.jpg[/img][/quote]Sorry, had to bump this as that made me laugh [:D]

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="kevin brighton"]TRIPE!!!!!![/quote] sorry? Could you explain? Who would you like to stay or go? For me our defence has been far to weak and has conceded too many goals against weak opposition- that''s why I feel such a change is needed. Pehaps an injection of pace?[/quote]I actually agree. The only team who haven''t scored against us this season is Oldham. That''s pretty bad. [:$] However, Spillane in the side for the last 3 games and we''ve had 3 clean sheets. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"][quote user="kevin brighton"]TRIPE!!!!!![/quote] sorry? Could you explain? Who would you like to stay or go? For me our defence has been far to weak and has conceded too many goals against weak opposition- that''s why I feel such a change is needed. Pehaps an injection of pace?[/quote]I actually agree. The only team who haven''t scored against us this season is Oldham. That''s pretty bad. [:$] However, Spillane in the side for the last 3 games and we''ve had 3 clean sheets. [Y][/quote]those 3 clean sheets solely down to Spillane''s presence, of course...[;)]

But we''ve only let in 35 league goals under Lambert so actually we''re doing pretty well defensively.  We''re better than we''re given credit for in that department.