Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: Norwich Girls in an Audi TT

[quote user="gregstero"][quote user="Rupethebear"]Heres one for you....anybody know who the Norwich girls are who travel away in an Audi TT. They followed me to the game, down the M4!! Good to see them make a night of it in Bristol......hope they scored too!!![/quote] That is disgusting. Commens like that are egrading towards women.[/quote]

Ok what''s the deal?  Who are you really?  Reveal yourself

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="gregstero"][quote user="Rupethebear"]Heres one for you....anybody know who the Norwich girls are who travel away in an Audi TT. They followed me to the game, down the M4!! Good to see them make a night of it in Bristol......hope they scored too!!![/quote] That is disgusting. Commens like that are egrading towards women.[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry? I do not believe there is a "deal". If you do not like me please message me. I wouldn''t like us to fall out over something so small!

[quote user="gregstero"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Sorry? I do not believe there is a "deal". If you do not like me please message me. I wouldn''t like us to fall out over something so small!

[/quote]Are you talking about a certain part of your body?

You do come over as having small penis syndrome and that being the reason for the chip on your shoulder.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="gregstero"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you talking about a certain part of your body?

You do come over as having small penis syndrome and that being the reason for the chip on your shoulder.
[/quote]

There is no need to mention my sexual health. Would you like me to report you?

To clarify I do not have Small Penis Syndrome.

Regards,

Gregory

[quote user="gregstero"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="gregstero"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you talking about a certain part of your body?

You do come over as having small penis syndrome and that being the reason for the chip on your shoulder.[/quote]

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]Oh go on, report me and make a bigger tool of yourself, I''ve not posted anything to be reported over you spanner.If you have a problem don''t PM me, we could discuss it face to face on Saturday.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="gregstero"][quote user="Harry"][quote user="gregstero"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Regards,

Gregory

[/quote]

Oh go on, report me and make a bigger tool of yourself, I''ve not posted anything to be reported over you spanner.

If you have a problem don''t PM me, we could discuss it face to face on Saturday.

[/quote]

I would be more than happy to do so.

[quote user="gregstero"][quote user="Rupethebear"]Heres one for you....anybody know who the Norwich girls are who travel away in an Audi TT. They followed me to the game, down the M4!! Good to see them make a night of it in Bristol......hope they scored too!!![/quote] That is disgusting. Commens like that are egrading towards women.[/quote]So you mean to say we can''t be degrading to women anymore? Aaw shucks, first the smoking ban and now this. Whats next? Enforced Religion?

[quote user="gregstero"][quote user="Rupethebear"]Heres one for you....anybody know who the Norwich girls are who travel away in an Audi TT. They followed me to the game, down the M4!! Good to see them make a night of it in Bristol......hope they scored too!!![/quote] That is disgusting. Commens like that are egrading towards women.[/quote]You really are a f*cking idiot.Why are you trying to get p*ss everybody off?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Good shout WAY :D

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="gregstero"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha one of my fave posts of the year. Quality Harry lad!

Hey Gregory - I very rarely comment on typos on this board as I consider it poor etiquette, however when you say:

"That is disgusting. Commens like that are egrading towards women."

please explain, "egrading women" is new to me. Is this some way of rating us ladies using e-technology?

And on a more serious note - please let us decide if we find posts disgusting or not - we are quite capable of looking after ourselves, thanks.