Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: Gregory

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]you [:)][/quote][;)] Shhh. They better reveal themselves!

[quote user="Davo"]My nan![/quote] Why are you all doing this to me? I only joined this Blog foum internet thing to discuss my vews with other fans. Unfortunately you all seem to ignorant. Shame on you.

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Davo"]My nan![/quote] Why are you all doing this to me? I only joined this Blog foum internet thing to discuss my vews with other fans. Unfortunately you all seem to ignorant. Shame on you.[/quote]If you are real, do you actually believe in God?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Davo"]My nan![/quote] Why are you all doing this to me? I only joined this Blog foum internet thing to discuss my vews with other fans. Unfortunately you all seem to ignorant. Shame on you.[/quote]If you are real, do you actually believe in God? [/quote]I think he is dyslexic and has a dog.  [:)]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]A new member who underestimated how much he''d be hated if he challenged peoples views. I don''t know him at all but we''ve sorted things out from our argument and I believe that he''s just got differant opinions to others.[/quote]Don''t tell me you believe he''s real? [:|]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Davo"]My nan![/quote] Why are you all doing this to me? I only joined this Blog foum internet thing to discuss my vews with other fans. Unfortunately you all seem to ignorant. Shame on you.[/quote]

If you are real, do you actually believe in God?
[/quote]

Yes I do Brendon. And I have alot of faith in him to forgive you people on here who have been bullying me. Are you a christian Brendon?

Well I''m 95% sure he isn''t but theres that little 5% of me that is starting to wonder. Can I just make it clear that I do not ''Like'' him I do not has any respect for him I just believe he got off to a bad start if he is real. But he should prove himself. If he can prove himself to be real and a decent person alot of people''s minds will change.

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Davo"]My nan![/quote] Why are you all doing this to me? I only joined this Blog foum internet thing to discuss my vews with other fans. Unfortunately you all seem to ignorant. Shame on you.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I do Brendon. And I have alot of faith in him to forgive you people on here who have been bullying me. Are you a christian Brendon?

[/quote]

[quote user="Gregory"]Fat bloke of halifax- Comdey gold![/quote]

is it "godly" to laugh a the overly rotund then?

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Davo"]My nan![/quote] Why are you all doing this to me? I only joined this Blog foum internet thing to discuss my vews with other fans. Unfortunately you all seem to ignorant. Shame on you.[/quote]If you are real, do you actually believe in God? [/quote]

[/quote]There you go. Calling me ''Brendon'' shows you know my old username and therefore are a fake indentity. As for Christianity, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must be joking.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Well I''m 95% sure he isn''t but theres that little 5% of me that is starting to wonder. Can I just make it clear that I do not ''Like'' him I do not has any respect for him I just believe he got off to a bad start if he is real. But he should prove himself. If he can prove himself to be real and a decent person alot of people''s minds will change.[/quote]

I thought we had settled things Jaime? How would you like me to prove that I''m real? I would like to meet you, maybe at the same time as Harry?

[quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have already apologised about that. Why can''t you leave me alone?

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Davo"]My nan![/quote] Why are you all doing this to me? I only joined this Blog foum internet thing to discuss my vews with other fans. Unfortunately you all seem to ignorant. Shame on you.[/quote]If you are real, do you actually believe in God? [/quote]

[/quote]Religion, what a load of tosh!I''d believe in him when pinks sprout wings and fly..

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]OMG, are you fattist?I find that amazingly offensive.[:)]

Also the fact of so many posts in one day. I mean if you were getting grilled on here, most people would just jog on as I''m sure it''s not enjoyable. I am 100% sure he is fake. I have no idea who though. 21 questions?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gregory"][quote user="spencer 1970"][quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]OMG, are you fattist?I find that amazingly offensive.[:)][/quote]I reckon he''ll go to hell with that kind of abuse. Shame on Christians.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There you go. Calling me ''Brendon'' shows you know my old username and therefore are a fake indentity. As for Christianity, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must be joking.
[/quote]

Brendon, I hope that at some point in your life you will be able to find God. Maybe at a difficult time, or at a time when you feel particularily happy. If you ever see the need for God then message me or visit your local church. Although many leaders disagree on practise all will be more than happy to explainreligion to you and help you develop yours. I named you Brendon because I assumed that that was your nae. God be with you.

Anyone not on a wind up wouldn''t be as stupid as this:[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Harry"]If

you are really as pure as you are trying to make out you would have had

a heart attack if you sat near me at a match.I''m in the Snake

Pit.
[/quote]

I sit in the Upper Norwich ad Peterbrough so I ma not have met you at

Carrow Road! But maybe at the pub? What do you look like? I find the

snake pit annoying, it''s a very noisy area, and I often find fans there

can easily spoil it for the real fans like me. Do you find that?

Your friend,

Gregory

[/quote]

[quote user="Harry"]Anyone not on a wind up wouldn''t be as stupid as this:

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Harry"]If you are really as pure as you are trying to make out you would have had a heart attack if you sat near me at a match.

I''m in the Snake Pit.

[/quote]

I sit in the Upper Norwich ad Peterbrough so I ma not have met you at Carrow Road! But maybe at the pub? What do you look like? I find the snake pit annoying, it''s a very noisy area, and I often find fans there can easily spoil it for the real fans like me. Do you find that?

Your friend,

Gregory

[/quote]
[/quote]

I thought it was pretty obvious this was a wind up? I thought you were playing along, now it really is funny.

Pete will easily know if its Shyster or anyone else on here who has a dual user name as don''t we all have a traceable IP addy?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Pete will easily know if its Shyster or anyone else on here who has a dual user name as don''t we all have a traceable IP addy?

[/quote]I think some people can do it? [:S]

I believe some PC''s have changing IP''s or at least you can do so via Google.