Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Re: BBC Sport

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Grif"]Why does everyone get so uptight/worried about being offended or offending someone? Is it that bad to be offended? I mean what actually happens to someone when they''re offended? As far as I know, no one has died from being offended. Time to get a grip Gregory.[/quote]

I firmly have a grip Grif. In this case it was blasphemy- so the result of that ought to be death. However we are forgiving sorts, unfortunately many of the silly rubbish fans on here are not.

[/quote]

Christianity is such a nice religion, isn''t it....?

[quote user="Gregory"]

[quote user="Grif"]Why does everyone get so uptight/worried about being offended or offending someone? Is it that bad to be offended? I mean what actually happens to someone when they''re offended? As far as I know, no one has died from being offended. Time to get a grip Gregory.[/quote]

I firmly have a grip Grif. In this case it was blasphemy- so the result of that ought to be death. However we are forgiving sorts, unfortunately many of the silly rubbish fans on here are not.

[/quote]what a ridiculous little man you are

Greg,

You are indeed a silly little man, stop annoying the fans on here when it should be a time for celebration. If you want to find offence you will surely find it; don''t you have better ways to spend your time.

if you want to have a religious debate, pm me, as i have studied the history of the bible, and the way it has been edited over the centuries.

The gospel of st thomas says that the kingdom of god is inside each and every living thing. Thus negating the need for organised religion.

Of course that got edited out.