Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Re: BBC Sport

[quote user="NCFC91"]

Are you for real ''Greg''? [^o)]

I dont get it, how is it offensive? [:S]

[/quote]

Someones on a wind up, it''s almost end of season and they must be bored lol

You are entitled to your faith the same as we are. Personally I believe in Lambert (I can prove he exists) I believe that worship should take place on a Saturday at 3pm (not Sunday) and I believe that holy water is known as Fosters. If that offends you...TOUGH LUCK. Maybe your lifestyle offends me but I wont push to get you banned from the forums.....Will I remove this message?????Will I heck as like

[quote user="gregstero"]

My religion is a very serious matter for me.

[/quote]

His religion offends you? His religion Norwich? Your religion Ipsh*t? Oh I get it...**** off!!!

[quote user="SWP = Poor Man''s Ruel Fox!!"][quote user="gregstero"]

and you seem to have been on here nearly all day, on the Lord''s day??? tut tut tut

[/quote]

Watch out he''ll threaten to take it ''higher'' and get you banned from the boards.

[quote user="gregstero"]

[/quote]Christianity?  Well Jesus said to keep your faith private, so imposing it on others is blasphemous.I''d prefer it if you didn''t condemn yourself to hell; I don''t think I''d want to spend eternity with you there.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Definitely a troll WAY, best ignore![/quote]

I am now Lapps [Y]

[/quote]

Hopefully if everyone ignores him he''ll get bored and go away.

[quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]Haha, you''re going to look like a tit when you realise God isn''t real and the bible is all just a big lie made up. [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]

Haha, you''re going to look like a tit when you realise God isn''t real and the bible is all just a big lie made up. [:D]
[/quote]

Hahaha, jesus loves him everyone else thinks he''s a prick

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]

Haha, you''re going to look like a tit when you realise God isn''t real and the bible is all just a big lie made up. [:D]
[/quote]

That is not needed.

[quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]

I''m offended you find GWYMOS signature offensive, please retract your request.

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Gregory"]

[/quote]Haha, you''re going to look like a tit when you realise God isn''t real and the bible is all just a big lie made up. [:D] [/quote]

That is not needed.

[/quote]... If only you of all people could be relied upon to decide what is necessary or unnecessary.

shut up greg, its just a light hearted reference to show how we norwich fans regard our players. religion is the root of all evil i think, get rid of it and the world would be a better place

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="gregstero"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]and how is a offensive[/quote]

It''s not offensive, this Greg has PM''ed me and few other posters today, trying to get people banned.  Ignore is the best way

[/quote]

Sorry If you have a problem with me however I would prefer it if you personally messged me about any disagreements.

[/quote]

As soon as you explain why you are trying to get Morty banned. 

[/quote]

He made several comments on this message board, and in private messags to me, which were against the sites terms of use an which could be deemed offensive.

[/quote]Lol.[:)]

He''s clocked up 60 irritating posts since he started the ''''checklist thread '''' at 7pm ish and the evening isn''t over yet [:)]

I hope the officials are better in the Championship.

Also most looking forward to seeing who we bring in next season - a selection of lower league shining lights, and ex-Premier league talents I hope.

And of course, seeing the likes of Pompey, Burnley and Hull back at Carrow Road! Avram looks like my mates Dad :)

Gregory you give every religious person a bad name.  I''m a practicing Orthodox Jew and as such take my religion very seriously.  However, I understand that there is a time and place for everything.  Whilst I wouldn''t have that signature myself and obviously don''t agree with the views of everyone on this board.  I understand that this is a FOOTBALL message board, not religious message board, be that Christian, Jewish or Muslim and as such is a forum for light-hearted banter between fellow Football fans.  If you don''t like the way in which other people interact in such an environment, go somewhere else.

[quote user="bennyboy"]

Gregory you give every religious person a bad name.  I''m a practicing Orthodox Jew and as such take my religion very seriously.  However, I understand that there is a time and place for everything.  Whilst I wouldn''t have that signature myself and obviously don''t agree with the views of everyone on this board.  I understand that this is a FOOTBALL message board, not religious message board, be that Christian, Jewish or Muslim and as such is a forum for light-hearted banter between fellow Football fans.  If you don''t like the way in which other people interact in such an environment, go somewhere else.

[/quote]

Thankyou ''benny'' for showing some respect. I have been very upset by alot of fans choice of wods however i have been able to settle my disagreements with the original poster. Thank you for your concerns.

[quote user="Gregory"][quote user="bennyboy"]

[/quote]

Thankyou ''benny'' for showing some respect. I have been very upset by alot of fans choice of wods however i have been able to settle my disagreements with the original poster. Thank you for your concerns.

[/quote]Insofar as you''ve admitted you''re wrong?(.... Or atleast i bloody well hope so.)

Why does everyone get so uptight/worried about being offended or offending someone? Is it that bad to be offended? I mean what actually happens to someone when they''re offended? As far as I know, no one has died from being offended. Time to get a grip Gregory.

[quote user="Grif"]Why does everyone get so uptight/worried about being offended or offending someone? Is it that bad to be offended? I mean what actually happens to someone when they''re offended? As far as I know, no one has died from being offended. Time to get a grip Gregory.[/quote]

I firmly have a grip Grif. In this case it was blasphemy- so the result of that ought to be death. However we are forgiving sorts, unfortunately many of the silly rubbish fans on here are not.

I too am fed up of people being offended. It''s not exactly ABH or GBH, is it?