Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Plymouth or Peterbrough players?

They must all be clearly rubbish if their teams were relegated lol.[:)]

Sheffield Wednesday left back Tommy Spurr is out of contract, fantastic player in my opinion. I say send Rose back to Stockport, sell Wiggans to Bournemouth, and bring him in to provide genuine competition for Adam Drury.

[quote user="morty"]They must all be clearly rubbish if their teams were relegated lol.[:)][/quote]

We were relegated last year and Wes Hoolahan played a large part in that team.Would you say he is rubbish/was rubbish last year?

I think we should get players from Hull, Burnley and Portsmouth.Aaron Mokoena, Jimmy Bullard and Chris Eagles.[8]One moko, two moko, three MokoenaFour moko, five moko, six mokoenaSeven moko, eight moko, nine mokoenaHeeeeey Mokoena!

[quote user=" CT "][quote user="morty"]They must all be clearly rubbish if their teams were relegated lol.[:)][/quote]

We were relegated last year and Wes Hoolahan played a large part in that team.Would you say he is rubbish/was rubbish last year?[/quote]Heres a tip, if I say "lol" and put a smiley face at the end of a post then theres a fair chance it was slightly tongue in cheek.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" CT "][quote user="morty"]They must all be clearly rubbish if their teams were relegated lol.[:)][/quote]

We were relegated last year and Wes Hoolahan played a large part in that team.Would you say he is rubbish/was rubbish last year?[/quote]Heres a tip, if I say "lol" and put a smiley face at the end of a post then theres a fair chance it was slightly tongue in cheek.[:)][/quote]I getchya [;)]

I''d love us to sign Chris Eagles, I could write a particularly good terrace anthem for him.[8]Welcome to the "Hotel Can''t afford ''ya"[8]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think we should get players from Hull, Burnley and Portsmouth.Aaron Mokoena, Jimmy Bullard and Chris Eagles.[8]One moko, two moko, three MokoenaFour moko, five moko, six mokoenaSeven moko, eight moko, nine mokoenaHeeeeey Mokoena!

[/quote]You''re not serious? Why would these clubs who are no doubt going to be some of the best teams next year, sell some of their best talents to us? However, nice tune. [:P]

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]Sheffield Wednesday left back Tommy Spurr is out of contract, fantastic player in my opinion. I say send Rose back to Stockport, sell Wiggans to Bournemouth, and bring him in to provide genuine competition for Adam Drury.[/quote]

Good idea!

[quote user="TheNewBoy"]Sheffield Wednesday left back Tommy Spurr is out of contract, fantastic player in my opinion. I say send Rose back to Stockport, sell Wiggans to Bournemouth, and bring him in to provide genuine competition for Adam Drury.[/quote]

Yeah, that''s a good idea [Y]

Still hope we''ll go for Billy Paynter if Swindon don''t get promoted!!! Talented forward, who''s got great potential!

[quote user="Delia Out"]God that is annoying!

How do you quote things so it actually works?[/quote]Either choose "compatibility mode" in Internet explorer or download Firefox.

Tommy Spurr, George Boyd providing Forest don''t take up the option to buy him.

[quote user="Delia Out!"]Ok, Plymouth, Peterbrough or Sheffield Wed?[/quote

Marcus Tudgay from Sheff Weds, one of my favourite non City players.