Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

BREAKING NEWS!!! URGENT!!!! NORWICH NEW BIG NAME SIGNING FROM MAN UTD!!!!

RONALDO SIGNS 4 NORWICH AFTER OLD TRAFFORD FALLOUT. WOT DU U THINK OF IT? RITE BACK COMMENTS

ITS A PRE CONTRACT AND STARTS FROM JANUARY THE FIRST.C''MON YOU YELLOWS

If you are going to write such rubbish would you please have the decency to use an original user name. I`ve been useing `Mr.Carrow` for years-well into the days of the old board and for some people to connect my posts with your drivel is embarrassing.

yeah right!

The only resaon i could think of that he would come here is because he''d be the biggest pretty boy on the team, and have no competition, but then again, there isn''t much to compete against at Manure, unless you count Wobby Waynes (Wayno''s boyband name )... he''s already signing up for the Take That reunion tour...(which I''ve got tickets for )

[quote]RONALDO SIGNS 4 NORWICH AFTER OLD TRAFFORD FALLOUT. WOT DU U THINK OF IT? RITE BACK COMMENTS ITS A PRE CONTRACT AND STARTS FROM JANUARY THE FIRST.C''MON YOU YELLOWS[/quote]

Mr Carrow: April 1st has come bloody early, whatever happened to Christmas!.

You can''t plaster a post like that, with no source to back it up, mate!.

What medication are you on?, whatever it is, get your GP to change it...quickly!. 

Mr.carrow and Mr. carrow...............Very clever use of the space button there!

I must admit mr.carrow, i thought it was you after perhaps a few too many at the pub!! Seems like there may be someone out there trying to ruin your credibility!