Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Who will win League 1 next season?

Not that we care, but it will be interesting with (probably) Charlton, Wednesday, Huddersfield, Southampton, MK Dons, Plymouth, Peterborough...

Quite glad we''re out of it really.

Looks like a fairly difficult league there. If Southampton keep going i have to agree with farley.

Southampton by a long shot I reckon. I can see Peterborugh having a few years of turmoil. Wednesday will be a force but I think Swindon need to go up this year. Also Hudderfield if they dont make it this year.

Huddersfield have got a very young squad so no matter what this season''s end result is they can only get better

Southampton will have to be more consistent. One week they look great, the next they look ordinary. Think a change of manager is needed there personally.

Southampton will win and going up in second with them will be Huddersfield if they don''t go up this year.

Peterbrough, Plymouth and Sheff Wed to all stay there for a long time IMO.

[quote user="Boyo"]

Southampton will win and going up in second with them will be Huddersfield if they don''t go up this year.

Peterbrough, Plymouth and Sheff Wed to all stay there for a long time IMO.

[/quote]Gary Johnson will eventually get Peterborough up and out of that League, mark my words. As for Sheffield Wednesday it''s how they approach it that will either see them do a Leicester/Norwich, or a Forest/Leeds, but as has been said, as far as getting out of this League is concerned the cream will always rise to the top. Professional organisation with a dose of ability takes you one heck of a long way in this League, and with the squad and manager they have, with one or two useful additions, it should be of little trouble for them to do so.As for Plymouth, especially under Mariner, they will struggle, though if they keep Carl Fletcher with a new decent striker or defender, they ''may'' have an outside chance of the play-offs.As for Southampton they''ll only improve, and with more additions and a full season of experience of how to compete in this League, quite dramatically. Had it not been for their bad start they''d probably be in the play-offs now even, despite the deduction. With regret on the basis of how i stubbornly refute that they''re better than us to my mates at college, they''re going to be a fairly mega prospect next season.If Leeds and Millwall are to go up with us, this is how i see next years top 8 (while i take a gander at predicting the points tallies) :1 Southampton 1062 Huddersfield Town 88 --------------3 Charlton Athletic 854 Peterborough 825 Sheffield Wednesday 816 Brighton & Hove Albion 77--------------7 Notts County 738 Swindon Town 68

Errm ok call me daft but think Brentford will not be to far away next season they a great home record & a few wins on the road next season could be up there

I think it will be Southampton and Sheffield Wednesday, although I''d love to see Notts County too. Their supporters have been treated like sh*t - I guess they have got what they wanted at the end of the day though by being promoted. And it would be another local game for me.

who cares?, just as long as we don''t ever have to try again lol! ;0)i''d plump for Southampton as they almost made up for that 10 point start & they''ve got good strikers.If not then Sheffield Wednesday should be strong at that level along with whoever doesn''t make it up from the five behind us.

I reckon it''s Wenesday''s and Southampton''s for the taking, with the the teams who didn''t go up via the playoffs to be right on their tales. ...besides Leeds, who will be in a relegation battle.