Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Re: Quickly before this gets deleted....

I got one this morning, just before the post got deleted. What kind of thing did he say Morty?  You may have to PM it obviously!!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]I got one this morning, just before the post got deleted. What kind of thing did he say Morty?  You may have to PM it obviously!![/quote]I''ll pass it on, check your PM''s lol.

Easier to just post them here lol.

I think I need an apology otherwise

you will be reported. Do

you think PC Applegate would like to see what you have said to me? I

think not. He told me the whole website could be closed as a result, I

hope it is if it gets rid of you rude, insensitive people. If you

apologise you won''t be involved.

Regards,

Gregory

I do not appreciate your continued mockery of me. I

have printed off

each and every comment you have made so you are not getting away! PC

Applegate will be interested about you when I tell him that you were the

cruelest.I am a powerful man you should never have crossed me. Tell

your friends to apologis to me now or they will be in alot of trouble. I

will be emailing the club to see if you can be band in correspondence

to your cyber bullying.

Regards,

Gregory

I will be contacting both club and police tommorrow

along with

Archant to advisethem on steps to take on either clearing up pinkun or

deleting the site. I hope you feel happy that you have caused this. I

have had to have a long sit down today because of the stress you and

your rogues hae caused me. I sincerely hope that your season tickets are

deleted by the club- It''s your sort who just keep being noisy

throughout the match- ruining it for others. It is not too late to

apologise and save the pinkun ad your season ticket.

Regards,

Gregory

Please do not call me "Gregerino". Do you have a

family Mortimer or a

partner? Surely they would be embarrassed about your selfish actions.

You are not only ruining your own life but others'' too. I hope you are

guilty. If I was your son I would weep to have such a selfish mean

father who would happily bully his elders. Shame on you Mortimer. May

you find light with God one day.

Regards,

Gregory

You are not funny. I wont talk to you again

as it is likely you will

be banned for sexism. I will try to forgive you.

Regards,

Gregory

I replied with a lol and a smiley face to

all of his mails and got him to stop mailing by telling him I worshiped

Beezlebub and all his evil minions.

[:|] Oh dear,glad i spent the day in the pub.Strange wind up to take it that far!

[quote user="Herman "][:|] Oh dear,glad i spent the day in the pub.Strange wind up to take it that far![/quote]Yeah, and I actually only replied with :-Lol[:)]To every one of his mails.

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]How did this even start?[/quote]I posted something to WAY, who I post to on here regularly that was sexist, it was banter and she saw it as such. Next thing my post to her is removed and this guy starts mailing me demanding an apology. WAY also got mails that were similar to mine lol.I''m pretty sure I know who it is to be honest lol.

i just laughed when he said he would get Archant to delete the site.. yes.. the busiest of all 13 local websites, that attracts more visitors a month than the edp site does is really going to disappear isn''t it?

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]How did this even start?
[/quote]

He just started moaning about lots of things. And trying to get people  banned. Starting with Morty I think and then all of the Pink''Un turned against him as he was being pathetic.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gaz Milno"]How did this even start?
[/quote]

I posted something to WAY, who I post to on here regularly that was sexist, it was banter and she saw it as such. Next thing my post to her is removed and this guy starts mailing me demanding an apology. WAY also got mails that were similar to mine lol.

I''m pretty sure I know who it is to be honest lol.
[/quote]

I got e-mails aswell as he thought my sig was offensive. It was:
                                                                                              Norwich City - Religion
                                                                                              Paul Lambert - God
                                                                                              Carrow Road - Church.

I''ll post some of his PM''s to me in a sec ( the most stupid ones ) as overall I have received 35 PM''s off him.

See I was thinking Shyster but it takes some dedication to keep a wind up like that going, and especially to write so many PM''s lol.

Quite alot to read but these are just some of the PM''s I received.

I am writing to request you to change your signature. I find your wording slightly offensive and don''t want others to feel the same. If you do not act on my advice I will take this to a higher level.

Thank you friend,

Gregory

I don''t appreciate you treating my concerns in such a way. I will be writing about the administrators about this, it states in the rules of the message board that no offensive comments should be left- you have broken this rule. Deuteronomy names blasphemy as a sin.

Regards,

Gregory

Blasphemy is no joke. And if you are querying me being a Norwich supporter then you are wrong. I don''t know how I can prove this too you other than desrcibing Bristol Rovers ground as I visited it yesterday. There was a clubhouse behind the stand where the fierciest supporters appered to stand. Upon enetering this clubhouse you cold either turn left or right. The left find had a bar and a catering section selling chips which were being served up by an oriental woman. There were no pasties available. The right side was busier with a bigger bar and the Burley game being projcted onto the wall. Is that enough? If we cannot settle this I will be emailing Archant Media about your actions and offensive messages to me.

Regards,

Gregory

You have also been cyber bullying me. Would Archant ignore THAT.

Regards,

gregory

I apologise for the late reply. I would like an apology from you before I attempt to build any bridges with you. It is not so much your sig that offended me but your response to my queries. I do believ however that your signature ould offend others. There is no reason for uyou to act childishly.  have had Morty banned, you wouldn''t want to be next?

Regards,

Gregory

I thought that this could give you guidance:

"And say to the people of Israel, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. He who blasphemes The Name of The Lord shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him; the sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes The Name, shall be put to death." (Leviticus 24:15-16)

Will you please remove that signature now?

Regards,

Gregory

I have now emailed pete. Would you like me to email the police internet service too?

Regards,

Gregory

My son works for the metropolitan police. I''m sure he''d be more than interested in all this! Especially seeing as you have insulted his, and my religion.

Regards,

Gregory

I was just replying with things such as ''Pete will laugh at you if you report me for it'' and ''There is an offense called wasting police time so if you insist on prosecuting me they will prosecute you for that.

Then I changed my sig. to my current one, and got this PM:

I thought that we had sorted out our differences. So why have you simply created an even more offensive signature?

Regards,

Gregory

I then refused to and got this reply:

I demand that you remove it immediately. Sports desk Peter will be informed otherwise. Specific reference to Jesus Christ and Moses make this signature worse than your last. I don''t want to take any actions against you Jaime but I will if you push me.

Regards,

Gregory

Yesterday, 7:08 PM

Gregory is not online. Last active: 03/05/2010 11:38:23 Gregory

Not Ranked
Joined on 02/05/2010
Posts 70

Mortimer''s actions.

Reply Quote

Dear Friend

I have discussed with mortimer the upset his comments have brought me. I feel he is deliberately mocking me through his replies to my messages though with him continously using the phrase ''lol'' do you know what this means? I hope we can move on quickly from this. Could you talk to him please?

Thank-you,

Gregory

Yesterday, 7:48 PM

Not Ranked
Joined on 02/05/2010
Posts 70

Re: Mortimer''s actions.

Reply Quote

If you wish to discuss an problems you have with me can we please do it privately. Thankyou

Gregory

Yesterday, 8:19 PM

Not Ranked
Joined on 02/05/2010
Posts 70

Re: Mortimer''s actions.

Reply Quote

If you are querying me being a Norwich supporter then you are wrong. I don''t know how I can prove this too you other than desrcibing Bristol Rovers ground as I visited it yesterday. There was a clubhouse behind the stand where the fierciest supporters appered to stand. Upon enetering this clubhouse you cold either turn left or right. The left find had a bar and a catering section selling chips which were being served up by an oriental woman. There were no pasties available. The right side was busier with a bigger bar and the Burley game being projcted onto the wall. Is that enough? If we cannot settle this I will be emailing Archant Media about your actions and offensive messages to me. This is also cyber bullying and could be taken to the police.

Regards,

Gregory