Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Scoring in every away League game.

One for the stattos. Have we ever had a season before when we''ve scored in every away League game? I doubt it to be honest. Lets face it, most recent seasons we''ve probably failed to score in about half of our away games (2003/04 excepted.)

It''s very impressive - in actual fact, I the only away game all season that we didn''t score in was the JPT QF vs Swindon (unless you count the shoot-out)

I know we''ve done several records; points, consecutive wins,home wins, away wins, clean sheets, away games when scored etc, but I bet the biggest stat is Lambert sayin ''the lads were brilliant'' in his press interviews.

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]I know we''ve done several records; points, consecutive wins,home wins, away wins, clean sheets, away games when scored etc, but I bet the biggest stat is Lambert sayin ''the lads were brilliant'' in his press interviews.[/quote]

Or ''I''ve said it all along, the lads have been brilliant for me!''

This is quite an achievement, we''ve only failed to score in two games this season (Walsall and Saints at home) which I think is credit to our fantastic team-play.