Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

NN, just a quick question, how come there are 2 NorfolkChance1''s on Rays Signature? was there 2 posters with the same name or have you made a mistake(unlikely i no.) or what??

thanks

well done to NC1 [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

NN, just a quick question, how come there are 2 NorfolkChance1''s on Rays Signature? was there 2 posters with the same name or have you made a mistake(unlikely i no.) or what??

thanks

well done to NC1 [y]

[/quote]

Well young Nana, as I remember it when we had those first few wins three seasons ago Ray used to put just the winners name at the bottom of his post. Norfolkchance1 suggested that he should include the total amount won so anyone looking in could see how much we have won for the academy. So that''s why Ray wrote "yes Norfolkchance1" before the grand total.

If I changed Ray''s words it would devalue the honour of having your name on the line of fame. For all that Billy or I or any of us can do it should never be forgotten that this was Ray''s thread[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

thanks

well done to NC1 [y]

[/quote]

Well young Nana, as I remember it when we had those first few wins three seasons ago Ray used to put just the winners name at the bottom of his post. Norfolkchance1 suggested that he should include the total amount won so anyone looking in could see how much we have won for the academy. So that''s why Ray wrote "yes Norfolkchance1" before the grand total.

If I changed Ray''s words it would devalue the honour of having your name on the line of fame. For all that Billy or I or any of us can do it should never be forgotten that this was Ray''s thread[Y]

[/quote]

And still is Ray''s thread [:)]

no, dont change it!

I just wondered why as everyone else who has won on more than one occasion they have a ,2, or ,2, next to their name [Y]

Nana, Norfolkchance1 has only won on one occasion. His name always was part of Rays signature because it was his idea.

Thank you once again Norfolkchance1, I know you enjoyed your week in charge! It was another great winning double weekend with Norwich and us PUPs securing another victory. And the stats bear out how well all you PUPs did this weekend. 49 of you selected this weekend with an incredible 41 (84%) correct selections. Between us we gave Norfolk 20 different selections to consider of which 15 (75%) were successful. So take a bow all of you!

Mr Bump[*] has secured the title of Top PUP because with one week to go he cannot be caught. So congratulations to you Mr Bump[*], 38/39 winning selections is an incredible achievement and you fully deserve to be our Champion.

Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks.

Mr. Bump 38-39 97
Beauseant 36-39 92
Fonejacker 36-39 92
Til 1010 36-39 92
Scooby 33-36 92
NCFC_Shaun 19-21 90
Statto 19-21 90
Delia''s Devonshire.. 34-38 89
Cityangel 34-39 87
Cosmic Twin 33-38 87
Graham Humphrey 33-39 85
NCFCStar 33-39 85
Sports Desk - Pete 33-39 85
Obiwancanary 31-37 84
1Dartmoore 19-23 83
Mister Chops 32-39 82
Newyorkcanary 32-39 82
Norfolkbroadslim 32-39 82
Pboro_Canary 30-37 81
Sparkos 30-37 81
Berkshire Canary 17-21 81
Davo 24-30 80
Fellas 31-39 79
Trent Canary 31-39 79
Leedscanary 30-38 79
Norfolkchance1 30-38 79
Shack Attack 25-32 78
Hughesy 30-39 77
Inch High 30-39 77
Norwich 30-39 77
Canary Cherub 27-35 77
Diesel Doris 29-38 76
methcanary 29-38 76
nutty nigel 29-38 76
Big Bob 15-20 75
Hissing Sid 29-39 74
Yankee Canary 29-39 74
City-Til-I-Die 28-38 74
Camuldonum 17-23 74
MacDougall''s perm 17-23 74
GMF 27-37 73
Kathy 24-33 73
CanaryRyan 13-18 72
The Butler 24-34 71
1st Wazzock 27-39 69
Jellytot 27-39 69
Muddy funster 25-36 69
Dion Dublin = Legend 23-34 68
Legend Iwan 21-31 68
Brendan 23-35 66
Yellow Fever (BBI) 22-34 65
Mandie Moo 25-39 64
Ginger Pele 24-39 62
Gregt 23-38 61
Blahblahblah 23-39 59
Scrimmage 22-37 59
I''m A Banana 20-39 51

Congratulations Mr Bump, superb effort this season from you and also from all the other PUPs.

I can''t get clear of these two!!!!!

Diesel Doris 29-38 76
methcanary 29-38 76
nutty nigel 29-38 76

MC

[quote user="Beauseant"]Congratulations Mr Bump. That is one hell of an achievement and I take my hat off to you![Y][B][/quote]My Congratulations too Bumpy. [Y] What was the result you lost on?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Beauseant"]Congratulations Mr Bump. That is one hell of an achievement and I take my hat off to you![Y][B][/quote]My Congratulations too Bumpy. [Y] What was the result you lost on? [/quote]Aye, an amazing effort. [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Nana, Norfolkchance1 has only won on one occasion. His name always was part of Rays signature because it was his idea.

[/quote]I know now [:)] it just seemed odd at the time but thanks to your explanation im not a fully informed PUP[;)]

Thanks everyone. The percentage of winning selections from the PUPs this season looks higher than it''s ever been before, with more and more people getting involved which is greaat.[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Beauseant"]Congratulations Mr Bump. That is one hell of an achievement and I take my hat off to you![Y][B][/quote]My Congratulations too Bumpy. [Y] What was the result you lost on? [/quote]I had Dinamo Zagreb to beat Zadar, they drew 0-0.

[quote user="methcanary"]

Congratulations Mr Bump, superb effort this season from you and also from all the other PUPs.

Diesel Doris 29-38 76
methcanary 29-38 76
nutty nigel 29-38 76

MC

[/quote]

If your name had started with a,b or c you''d have beeen on top!!![;)]

Many congrats Mr Bump for topping the league great effort!![:D]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"][quote user="methcanary"]

Diesel Doris 29-38 76
methcanary 29-38 76
nutty nigel 29-38 76

MC

[/quote]

If your name had started with a,b or c you''d have beeen on top!!![;)]

Many congrats Mr Bump for topping the league great effort!![:D]

[/quote]Now then DD, stop it!

Well done mr bump I think you had 30 out of 30 in first 30 weeks which was incredible. You certainly have a talent for picking correct football results.

Well done Bumpy - superb effort to only get one wrong when most of us have fallen foul of apparent bankers several times (Celtic v Ross County anyone?).Well done to NC1 for making it two successive wins - a great effort - and well done to everyone for raising so much money again this season.Not so well done to Mansfield Town, who missed a penalty against Conference basement dwellers Grays Athletic which robbed me of a win back in December (sulk, mutter...).